Overview:Milestone Management International LLC is an independent consulting firm providing high-quality, goal-oriented management consulting services to commercial, non-profit and public sector clients, helping to make them personally and organizationally successful.
Our typical clients need to accomplish a one-time critical project, and lack the specific experience and skills required.
Examples of our work include
- Assisting the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) with a short fuse bid (we won!) and project managing the resulting contract.
- Training ANSI staff to project manage complex client-funded undertakings
- Establishing a project control system for the US-Brazil Business Council (Ongoing)
- Establishing a Project management Office (PMO) for a large scale grey field construction project in Mumbai for Reliance Industries.
- Evaluating project risk management systems for Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the worlds leading engineering firms. (Ongoing)
- Developing a confidential business proposal for a New York based media company. (ongoing)
- Helping to define project operational parameters for a large scale post-disaster recovery/reconstruction effort in New Zealand (ongoing)