Overview:The increasing complexity of internet Marketing, combined with a very challenging and dynamic SEO environment has lofted Internet marketers from relevant to essential!
Good Internet marketers, who can show a measurable ROI are in short supply. As CEO of LeadStreet Marketing, I am thrilled to be working for some great organizations that are ready to embrace the new reality of internet marketing.
I routinely work with organizations that want to engage with, educate, and add value to their Customer relationships. In fact, I've delivered more internet marketing advice for free, than I have ever charged for!
I have 5 tenants to my Internet Philosophy. I share them here with you now in hopes that you may find them useful as you go about building your internet presence:
1. Give freely – People love people who give away their expertise without asking for anything back. Plus it makes you feel good to be a contributor of quality content to our giant library.
2. Be a producer first, and a consumer second – You can spend your days consuming content and getting nowhere, or producing content that results in the most interesting and unexpected conversations, alliances, and friendships.
3. Maximize real-world time, and minimize digital world time – The digital world is like Money, it’s just a construct, an idea that we have developed to help us manage in the real world. Use the Internet to enrich your exterior world - Life happens out there, not in here.
4. Make yourself be effective at whatever task you are doing – Days are short, don’t waste them. Remember; intense focus makes a Laser beam powerful, so focus your mind on your task at hand.
5. Don’t wait for others to say you are an expert in your field – I hereby grant you permission to crown yourself an expert in whatever it is you wish to be an expert in. Now it’s your turn to get going and prove it by learning and teaching, and learning some more.