Overview:LHE Finance works in partnership with clients, lenders and manufacturers to provide individual asset funding solutions (on and off balance sheet), we also provide asset and fleet consultancy and have funded over £1bn of assets to date with a panel of over 20 lenders. We also have own book funding capability.
LHE Finance specialises in:
• Trucks & Trailers
• Buses & Coaches
• Vans and Light Commercial Vehicles
• Materials Handling
• Manufacturing Plant & Equipment
• Temperature Controlled Assets, Temporary Building Structures and Commercial Kitchens
• Construction Equipment
• Executive Aircraft, Yachts and Super Yachts
• Vendor Finance Programs including funding Contract Hire firms at highly competitive rates
• Residual Value investment, Asset Management and Asset Disposal for some of the UK’s leading Banks, Asset Finance Lenders and end asset users.
LHE Finance is part of Dawsongroup PLC, a leading asset rental, leasing and sales business operating in several related markets within European logistics through 38 offices with over 18,000 assets. LHE Finance thus enjoys unparalleled access to leading manufacturers and financial institutions. It means we can often secure best prices on assets required by our customers, as well as delivering a range of highly competitive asset finance options. For customers sourcing their own assets, we can still bring our considerable funding capabilities to bear by matching not just finance partners but asset partners.
We understand that expertise, reputation, confidence and access to very competitive terms are the most important factors for our success. We have, therefore, established significant relationships with both domestic and international banks, leasing companies and residual value investors, many of which only deal through intermediaries.
LHE is a member of NACFB and abides strictly to its rules