Overview:LCS's mission is to "provide training and community engagement for youth and adults of varying abilities to enhance their self-esteem and quality of life."
LCS offers several service options.
1. QEST—Charting the Course for Quality Integrated Employment.
2. E-NOW!—Taking the next step towards integrated employment in the community.
3. LCS Connect—Linking participants and the community to make a difference.
4. LCS Explore—Looking at individual interest and potential to bridge employment opportunities.
5. Vocational Skills Training (Computer/Clerical, Janitorial, and Forklift).
To learn more about our services, go to our website at: www.lcsracine.org