Overview:King & Wood Mallesons is a legal powerhouse for the Asian century - with the capability, capacity and reputation to support our clients in the world's most dynamic region.
KWM is the largest international law firm in Asia, the largest firm in the world headquartered outside of the US and UK, and one of the top 25 law firms in the world, with circa $1 billion revenue and more than 2,700 lawyers including more than 550 partners across 30 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
We couple high performance with intellectual rigour to provide legal solutions that are innovative and often ground breaking. This approach enables us to help our clients adapt to the increasingly challenging markets in which they operate - no matter where they are in the world - and ensures that they have a voice to help them shape the legal and regulatory landscape.
We offer our clients broad experience and deep insight across a range of sectors:
• Consumer, retail & agribusiness: incl. commercial contracts, advertising & marketing
• Energy, resources & projects: mining, oil & gas, infrastructure, climate change & clean energy, project finance
• Financial services: investment management, market regulation, private equity, banking, insurance, capital markets, insolvency & restructuring
• Health & pharmaceuticals
• Industrials: competition/antitrust, corporate/M&A, industrial relations
• Real estate, construction & infrastructure
• Telecommunications, media, entertainment & technology