Overview:British technology company which develops and manufactures interactive touchscreen solutions for a range of sectors from Schools to Healthcare Providers.
We are the preferred interactive touch screen choice of many global companies and institutions including the UK’s NHS, The Harris Federation of Academies, Dubai Airport and Portsmouth University.
iBT’s strategy is to be global no.1 in the interactive touch screen product sector by developing exciting, intuitive and easy–to-use technology that educators most want to use.
1. Tier 1 manufacturer
2. Supplying to a rapidly growing channel of UK and international reseller partners
3. Software development by an accessible responsive in-house team
4. Hardware development by a UK innovation team
5. A UK based European Service Centre with support available online, by telephone and on-site
6. A team of expert technical support engineers on-call and on-the-road whenever assistance is needed
7. Global marketing activity by an in-house creative team, supporting partners and local resellers to increase revenue
8. A continuous pipeline of product development and innovation
9. Expert EdTech training for teachers by teachers – inspiring teachers to fully adopt the digital classroom methodology
10. YouTube channel showcasing video clips exploring product features and functions
Partnership and Collaboration
Closely with all partners including global distributors, local EdTech resellers and delivery partners to ensure outstanding revenue growth and the smooth running of operations throughout the supply chain.