Overview:Human Dynamics International is a California Corporation that works with groups and organizations in business, health-care and education (among other areas) to:
• Improve communication and collaboration
• Optimize teaching and learning
• Promote the capacities of people to recognize, appreciate and utilize their diverse gifts
• Dramatically improve individual, team and organizational performance
Human Dynamics is a body of work that identifies fundamental distinctions in the way people naturally process derived from more than thirty-four years of original, ongoing research begun in 1979 by Dr. Sandra Seagal. Early research into these fundamental distinctions in people emerged as result of a discovery related to the human voice; namely three frequencies that corresponded to a high, middle and low frequency. These three frequencies-- the mental (objective), emotional (relational), and physical (practical), capacities of a person are termed, principles.
Book: : A New Framework for Understanding people and Realizing the Potential on Our Organizations by Sandra Seagal and David Horne, exhibits discoveries in differences in the way people innately:
• Process information
• Exercise leadership
• Function on teams
• Respond to stress and trauma
• Maintain health and wellness and develop personally, inter-personally and trans-personally.
The company offers training programs and facilitator licensing programs throughout the world.