Overview:As Search Consultant, my primary focus involves qualifying candidates for final presentation to clients as outlined in the steps below. As well, Glen Abbey Search is prepared to undertake more extensive searches for a select group of prospective clients, particularly former clients, on a very competitive fee basis.
YOUR COMPANY HAS PLACED YOUR VACANT POSITIONS ON SEVERAL JOB BOARDS.
YOUR COMPANY RECEIVED "TONS" OF RESUMES FROM INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
YOUR COMPANY CAN OUTSOURCE A PORTION OF YOUR RECRUITING TEAM EFFORTS IN SIFTING THROUGH NUMEROUS APPLICANT RESUMES.
GLEN ABBEY SEARCH, WITH AN EXTENSIVE SEARCH BACKGROUND, OFFERS A COST EFFECTIVE OUTSOURCING OPTION TO ENSURE YOU AREN'T MISSING THE "RIGHT" CANDIDATE WHO MIGHT FALL THROUGH THE TYPICAL SCREENING PROCESS.
As an alternative to a full scale and costly search, Glen Abbey Search provides professional screening and structured interviewing of candidates that a client company/organization has identified through a variety of online sources. My objective third party assessment of candidates will assist client companies to achieve the "ultimate" hiring decision.
The steps undertaken in our complete and critical assessment may be summarized as follows:
1. MEET client company representatives to discuss position responsibilities, culture, values, etc.
2. SCREEN multitude of resumes compiled by client company
3. CONTACT prospective candidates by phone
4. SCHEDULE preliminary interviews with suitably qualified candidates
5. CONDUCT in depth interviews with short listed candidates
6. PRESENT top two candidates to client company
7. CARRY OUT confidential reference assessment
This thorough process clearly facilitates the final selection and hiring of the best candidate with the final hiring decision resting solely with the client organization.
This contract service is available on either a flat fee or hourly basis.