Overview:Fundible makes unaffordable purchases possible and shared purchases easy.
Fundible is a technology business that is bringing crowd-funding to e-commerce in retail and travel sectors. Our technology for merchants enables a customer to collect money online from a 'crowd of people' to pay for a product (or service).
For merchants this generates incremental sales, increases customer acquisition and boosts data insight.
HOW WE WORK WITH MERCHANTS
Merchants can choose a co-branded or white label solution, that easily integrate with any e-commerce platform and payment system. A merchant simply adds the html based ‘widget’ to their website to enable a customer to initiate a group purchase.
HOW DOES IT WORK FOR CONSUMERS
1) Customer creates a fund and shares with the 'Crowd' using social networks
2) The crowd of people contributes money
3) The product or services is paid for
Its the person creating the fund that defines who's in 'the crowd'. They decide whether to make a fund accessible by invitation only or open to the wider public.
This is just some ways of how merchants customers are using the Fundible solution.
● 3 siblings splitting the cost of a gift for their mother
● 5 flat-mates buying a new television
● 8 friends sharing the cost of a holiday rental
● 10 team-mates paying for new sports kit
● 15 friends organising and paying for a skiing holiday
● 25 work-mates chipping in towards a leaving gift
● 100 wedding guests contributing to a bride & groom’s honeymoon
● 250 people funding a medical student on a gap year educational trip
To discuss how Fundible can help boost your business or to request a demo please contact the team by telephone 02921 432180 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.