Overview:Fuad Kassis founded his office for accounting and audits in 1972. It gained reputation for its high professional standards and has since maintained a history of professional development. Consulting services including design of tailored accounting systems for specific operations as well as arbitration and other types of problem solving were common tasks at the office. A soft spot was always retained for community organizations.
Maintaining best practices, international standards, and the ability to accommodate for the special aspects of the Palestinian economy (not the least of which is the multiple currency market reality) and community needs.
A pool of chosen experts provides the office with expertise on specialized matters to guarantee the quality of our services.
Scope of work
Fuad Kassis Office provides the following accounting and financial services:
1. Assessment, evaluation and reengineering of financial and administrative processes and internal control systems and techniques;
2. Implementation of financial and accounting systems;
3. Development of policies, manuals and related templates;
4. Development of different types of budgets including core organizational budgets and earmarked funds;
5. Bookkeeping and financial reporting;
6. Tailored forms of financial reporting to suit different levels of internal and external reporting on organizational finances or specific funds or projects;
7. Liaising with external auditors;
8. Examination and advise on contractual compliance;
9. Hands-on staff training in the areas of finance and accounting;
10. Costing and distribution of costs over various departments/projects/cost centres including overhead allocations, severance and provident fund allocations, and management of endowed funds;
11. Feasibility studies and development of financial presentations and break-downs for new projects and business lines;
12. Internal audit services;
13. Fraud detection