Overview:Our company provides Call Center Software expertise in an age where everyone says they can do it, but few people are successful in the attempt.
We focus on your company, working with your team to establish and refine your goals and ensure every project is guided by success criteria that are measurable and achievable.
At Forty 7 Ronin, we have a different approach to consulting engagements: Generally, consulting companies fall into two catagories: professional services (PS) companies and software companies. A PS company wants to sell more hours and a software company wants to sell more licenses. Our goal is not to sell additional professional services or software. Our goal is to have a successful customer engagement. Part of having a successful engagement involves teaching customers how to do more with what they already have in house: data, existing software, great service models and human capital.
Ask yourself a few questions — we suspect at least one will apply to you:
- “Do I really need a deep, data analytic tools, or do I need to get better at accessing data stored in multiple places, in house?”
- “Do I need a new CTI solution, or do I need to leverage more diverse inputs I already have?”
- “Do I need a vendor to build natural language for my company, or with a little help can I build natural language myself?”
- “Does my IVR need to be redesigned from top to bottom, or do I need to be smarter in a few key places like authentication and main menu?”
- “Do my vendors treat my company’s problems like they are important, or are they simply making sure they hit their contract deliverables?” (Ok, this last question was a trick question.)
Part of what makes Forty 7 Ronin so special is how nontraditional our engagement model really is. Our number one priority is to make our customers happy, rather than racking up change controls and selling more seats. When was the last time a consulting company treated you and your company like they mattered?