Overview:Elesa+Ganter® is a commercial joint-venture between the two world leaders of standard machine elements: Elesa S.p.A (Italy) and Otto Ganter GmbH & Co. KG (Germany). The joint-venture made its first steps into the East-European market and today it covers more than 35 industrialized countries.
Elesa+Ganter offers wide range of standard machine elements worldwide and the product range is comprised of:
• Operating elements, Clamping knobs, Clamping levers,
• U-handles, Fixed, revolving, fold-away handles,
• Control elements, Rotary controls, Indexing elements,
• Machine elements, Joints, Levelling elements, Hinges,
• Latches, Hook, toggle and power clamps,
• Accessories for hydraulic systems, Tube clamp connectors,
• Castors and Wheels, Retaining magnets
Elesa+Ganter wide range of standard machine elements are meant to be used in almost all the industries e.g. Dairy Industry Machines, Packaging Bottling and Labelling Machines, Construction and material handling machines, Hydraulic Equipment, Metalworking Machines, Medical and Laboratory Equipment, Paper Processing and Printing Machines, Machines for Building Materials, Plastic/Rubber moulding machines, Agriculture and Gardening, Woodworking Machines, Textile Machines, etc and many more.