Overview:REFLECT, EVOLVE, PROSPER.
Every software company in a competitive market enters an on-going ‘Race for Revenues’, but not every software company is in a position to win that race. We are an organization of former software CEOs who specialize in High-Performance Revenue Engineering, and we provide short-term high-impact support that will enhance a software company’s long-term win potential.
Our passion is to help software CEOs fine-tune or reshape their strategy and operations to enhance revenue growth and/or to put the company in position for a future strategic exit or liquidity event. We can also serve as a Paladin or Vizier to the CEO where a more direct hands-on approach is required to transform the company through strategic market re-positioning, breakthrough next-square product strategy, guerrilla marketing initiatives, organizational re-alignment and/or other activities designed to fundamentally change the game.
Maintaining high growth and developing business velocity requires a company to continuously improve and evolve, and that almost always requires change over the status quo. However, change at a company doesn't come easily. Current staff are swamped managing the current operations, comfortable with the way things are, and often cannot see the forest for the trees.
Areas of focus:
• Open a new (next square) market for Sales
• Enhance the Sales process and improve sales effectiveness
• Develop strategic partnerships & alignments
• Analyze market positioning for products and services
• Recommend Improvements to CRM utilization
• Redesign approach to Sales pipeline management
• Advise on opportunity for Mergers and Acquisitions
* Engage in pre-M&A planning, acquisition search and transaction execution.
* Post-M&A merger integration.