Overview:The NSW Department of Family and Community Services strives to break disadvantage and empower people to live fulfilling lives and achieve their potential in inclusive communities across NSW.
Our objectives are:
• Children and young people are protected from abuse and neglect.
• People with disability are supported to realise their potential.
• Social housing assistance is used to break disadvantage.
• People are assisted to participate in social and economic life.
• People at risk of, and experiencing, domestic and family violence are safer.
• Aboriginal people, families and communities have better outcomes.