Overview:Crederian Fund Services is a fund administrator that combines large firm experience and entrepreneurial spirit. Crederian recognizes that the needs of managers and investors vary. We have the experience as well as the technology tools that enable us to create a service platform that is responsive to your specific situation. Our team of professionals has experience in every facet of fund administration, investor recordkeeping and tax preparation. We handle stand-alone funds, master-feeder structures and unique servicing requirements. Our portfolio accounting system is fully integrated and updates in real time.
Unlike traditional hedge fund administrators that design their services as a commodity driven by scale, Crederian recognizes that the needs of investment managers and their customers are different, and that a one-size-fits-all model is not acceptable in today's business environment.
Crederian understands that technology can be a differentiating factor in service levels. That is why Crederian utilizes a fully-integrated, flexible, SSAE 16-certified solution to meet our client's needs.
With our technology platform and expertise, Crederian can provide:
- Start-up and Pre-Launch Services
- Introduction to prime brokers, custodians, lawyers, audit firms and independet directors
- Portfolio accounting with auto integration with the Prime Brokers and OMS systems
- Investor allocations and partner statements emailed directly to investors
- Online investor access to partner statements and other customizable reports
- Daily reconciliation of cash and holdings
- Calculation of performance and management fees
- Preparation of draft GAAP financial statements and footnotes for annual report
- Review of offering documents and recommend operational procedures on an ongoing basis
- Complete support for audited reporting, including the preparation of a detailed audit package