Established in 2001, Cofunds is the leading general investment platform for advisers and other financial institutions, with assets under administration of £73.1bn*. Cofunds continues to lead the market in AUA terms according to official Q3 2014 statistics provided by Fundscape and The Platforum, with market share at 21%.
* Source: Fundscape 31/09/15 (nb these assets are made up of Cofunds and Investor Portfolio Services)
It's a multi-dimensional investment services business with three core propositions – Investor, Wealth and Enterprise. It offers flexible and reliable administration and management services to a range of clients from financial advisers and execution only brokers through to large life companies, custodians and wealth managers.
It does not offer investment management or advice, nor does it compete with advisers by offering its services direct to the end client. Cofunds is wholly owned by Legal & General and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Cofunds provides services to over 8,300 intermediaries on behalf of more than 17,500 advisers and 800,000 investors. Cofunds exists to serve the needs of institutions, advisers, their clients and fund managers.
We’re delighted to have been recognised by our industry:
- Best for Small Investors, Lang Cat Platform Awards 2014
- Platform of the Year 2013 SimplyBiz Group
- Best Custody Solution, Goodacre Systems In The City Awards 2013
- Best Platform, Goodacre Systems In The City Awards 2013
- Best Institutional Platform at the UK Platform Awards 2012
- Best Fund Supermarket at the Shares Awards 2012
- Best Custody System at the Systems in the City Awards 2012
Find out more at www.cofunds.co.uk
Follow us on www.twitter.com/cofunds
Like us at www.facebook.com/cofunds
Search 1.5 billion
Email & Phone#
Browse to anyone's Linkedin profile, and Contactout will find that person's email
and phone number
People also viewed these companies