Overview:Central Psychological Inc. provides evidence-based services, including treatment (therapy/counselling), assessment, diagnosis, and consultation.
The practice is centrally located in downtown Edmonton at #806, 10050 112 Street. This location is near LRT (Grandin and Corona stations) and on major bus routes, and has nearby street parking including time-dependent free street parking, and a nearby (pay) parking lot.
Central Psychological provides most central psychological services, including evidence-supported therapies and major psychological (child and adult) assessments.
Central Psychological provides most central psychological services including:
Assessment (Adults and Children)
- Informal assessment, including (possible DSM-5) diagnoses of problems
- Formal intellectual assessment
- Formal personality assessment
- Psychoeducational assessment
- Cognitive, Behavioural, and Cognitive-Behavioural therapy
- Compassionate client-centred therapy
- Crisis management and brief interventions (e.g. Problem Solving technique)
- Other techniques as may suit specific client needs and problems.