Overview:Boutique, Full-Service Music Publishing House.
Our house is full of writers and performing artists from thriving music scenes. Young or experienced, we nurture and develop not just “works” but platform-level careers, brands and artistic skills. We strive to maintain long relationships with our writers, happily busy in the daily work of co-writing, sync, and all aspects of growth. We are boutique in size, but one big family.
BHP’s catalog features a cherry-picked collection of releases and works by the known, and the ones who will be known, with a heavy emphasis on emerging talent. We also share a roof with our newly-launched sister record label, BHiMG.
What we do is holistic. How we do it — we believe that is what ultimately sets us apart. We source by listening and attending, not viewing, and treat each artist with the same fire that is in them to succeed. We find the trend-makers, the next gen, and we service the industry with a production-focused verve that is as hyper-driven as today’s rapidly changing market.
Note that we maintain pub control. keep not just wavs but even stems on hand for rapid turnaround, and keep sync licensing easy-breezy.
Sync//Song-Cuts//Custom Music//Music Supervision
• Licensing requests : sync[at]bhpnewyork[dot]com
• Administration inquiries : milagros.a[at]bhpnewyork[dot]com
• A&R inquiries : shane.g[at]bhpnewyork[dot]com
• Work / Intern : hr[at]bighousecompanies[dot]com
• All other questions : info[at]bhpnewyork[dot]com
• UK & Ireland: Carlin Music
• GSA: ROBA Music
• Benelux : Downtown Benelux Publishing
• Spain & Portugal: Clipper’s Music
• Italy: Café Concerto
• France: Alter K
• Mexico & Columbia: Edimusa