Overview:We design, develop and launch beautiful and successful smartphone apps.
Having launched highly successful apps ourselves (such as the Africa: Live app - voted the Best Travel App in Africa 2014, more than 60,000 downloads) we now support our growing list of SME and large company clients from initial concept and design through to approval on the App Store and social media marketing campaigns.
Some of our other apps listed below:
1. Bull Horns Panic Button
Panic button to alert your armed response company and emergency contacts that you need help. Share exact location in real-time.
- On national TV.
- Best selling panic button app in Africa.
- Currently working with many local and national armed response companies on enhancements and white-labelling opportunities in South Africa, Nigeria and Colombia.
> 15,000 downloads.
2. SASOL Young Explorer App Series
Wonderful series of apps designed to educate and excite children about wildlife and conservation. Based on the best-selling book series.
- Finalised of MTN App of the Year 2015.
- 4 languages.
- 4 interactive games.
3. SASOL Field Field Guide Series (December 2014).
A series of beginner wildlife apps.
- 2 languages.
- Mammals and Birds versions.
- Includes species video and audio.
- Includes in-app purchases.
This is what Penguin Random House (SA's branch of the world's largest English Language publisher) said about working with us: "We recently completed our first mobile app project, Phone Ranger Safari Guide, with App Developer Studio. The project went very smoothly and App Developer Studio contributed a large amount of technical and creative input to the process. I was very happy with how well our teams collaborated throughout the project and we are already working on our next series of mobile apps together." Mark Seabrook – Digital Director, Penguin Random House.