Overview:AUREA CONSULTING – SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING is a firm of engineers and architects with a diverse background in consultancy and research in architectural and engineering practices.
Our clients include architectural practices, building developers, construction companies, planning consultants and private bodies, all having in common an interest for quality of design and construction and sustainable buildings.
We encourage our clients to get AUREA involved at the very early planning and design stages, where we can maximize the impact of our proposals to improve the quality and sustainability of the projects. However, our architects and engineers are keen to assist at any stage of the building process, including detailed building and installation design, building testing, monitoring and performance analysis.
Our services include:
* Rights of Light calculations
* Analysis of daylight / sunlight issues for Environmental Impact Statements and Planning Applications.
* Life cycle assessment
* Advanced building energy simulation (Energyplus, Designbuilder , etc)
* Building Energy Ratings
* LEED and BREEAM Certification
* Building monitoring and performance evaluation
* Building software development and distribution
* Training and CPD courses
o Daylight / Sunlight Guidance for Planning
o Energy efficient and sustainable building design
o Building simulation tools (ECOTECT, DESIGNBUILDER, THERM)