Freelance 3D Generalist @ Freelance 2D/3D Generalist
Digital Artist/ 3D generalist @ Capricorn Digital
Freelance 3D Generalist @ Darwinside
Master's Degree, Cultural Studies/Critical Theory and Analysis, A @
Adam Mickiewicz University
I am passionate, hard-working Artist/Animator who has wide range of 2D/3D generalist skills. I have more than 5 years of experience working in creative agencies and gaming industry (Flash, HTML5, UNITY). I have worked on great variety of projects from cartoon styled to realistic. My strongest skills are: modelling and lighting but I am extremely passionate about
I am passionate, hard-working Artist/Animator who has wide range of 2D/3D generalist skills. I have more than 5 years of experience working in creative agencies and gaming industry (Flash, HTML5, UNITY). I have worked on great variety of projects from cartoon styled to realistic. My strongest skills are: modelling and lighting but I am extremely passionate about animation, which I see as my long term objective.
Escape Studios. November 2012 – July 2013
Academy of Fine Arts. Bachelor in Digital Graphic Design, 2007-2010, Poznan, Poland (A grade)
Adam Mickiewicz University. Master in Cultural Studies, 2006 – 2010, Poznan, Poland (A grade)
Freelance 3D Generalist @ Available for Freelance From October 2015 to Present (3 months) London, United KingdomDigital Artist/ 3D generalist @ - Lighting and rendering (Mental Ray)
- Cartoon character development
- Character TD
- Organic, hard surface modelling and texturing
- Character animation
- Grooming, hair and fur simulation for the character
- Creating realistic lighting and rendering
- Working with design templates and concepts
- After Effects compositing
- Particle animation in Maya and After Effect
- 2D animation and design From October 2014 to September 2015 (1 year) London, United KingdomFreelance 3D Generalist @ I was responsible to test new plugin for Maya which allows you to design, build and rig the whole character which can be used for animation and games. My duties included reporting bugs, giving comments about the user experience. At the end of testing I was responsible to create illustration and animation with characters produced by this software. From September 2014 to November 2014 (3 months) London, United KingdomGame Artist @ - Designing motion graphics for promotions of company products
- Providing concept designs for characters and environment in slot games.
- Creating 3D assets for games, which included modelling characters and environment.
- Texturing and lightning.
- Creating games for well-known TV brands(X Factor, Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, Deal or No Deal, Saturday Night Takeaway).
- Designing websites and mobile games for lead gambling companies: William Hill, Paddy Power, Gala, Mecca.
- Working to clear and defined milestones within a project and strict time constraints. Reporting to the Product Manager and assisting with the development of suitable production schedules.
- Creating high quality design, assets and animation for use in online/ mobile games, interactive applications, TV/ Film, and websites. From March 2011 to September 2014 (3 years 7 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Character Artist/ 3D artist @ Responsible for modelling 6 characters from the history. Creating textures, hair system and render set up in Mental Ray. From December 2013 to March 2014 (4 months) London, United KingdomGraphic Designer @ - Voluntary work in charity organisation.
- Responsible for promotional graphics (website, advertisements) From September 2010 to March 2011 (7 months) London, United Kingdom2D/3D Artist @ - Design of corporate identity (mascot, logo, advertisements).
- Creative concepts and solutions for seasonal winter campaign,
- Prioritize workloads and manage design/ artwork jobs from brief to delivery. From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months) Poland
Escape Studios From 2012 to 2013 Master's Degree, Cultural Studies/Critical Theory and Analysis, A @ Adam Mickiewicz University From 2006 to 2010 Bachelor's Degree, Graphic Design, A @ Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan, Poland From 2007 to 2009 Zuzanna Kucharska is skilled in: Character Modelling, Polygon Modeling, Game Design, Online Gaming, ActionScript, After Effects, Computer Animation, Animation, Graphics, Flash, Web Games, Maya, Game Development, Visual Effects, User Interface Design