Bachelor's of Science @
University of California, Berkeley
Mechanical engineer currently employed at Applied Materials in the Selective Removal Products group. I currently manage hardware design from inception to production. I collaborate with senior engineers and cross functional teams, and work with customers and complex supply chains in identifying and solving customer's high-value-problems. I have demonstrated strong communications skills, critical thinking abilities, and attention to
Mechanical engineer currently employed at Applied Materials in the Selective Removal Products group. I currently manage hardware design from inception to production. I collaborate with senior engineers and cross functional teams, and work with customers and complex supply chains in identifying and solving customer's high-value-problems. I have demonstrated strong communications skills, critical thinking abilities, and attention to detail during all phases of product life-cycle. I am a quick learner and a continual learner, interested and experienced in high precision design and manufacturing, system design, control systems, data collection automation, and statistical analysis.
Strongly interested in integration between mechanical and electrical engineering.
Skills: UG, SolidWorks, MATLAB, Simulink, LabView, C, Java, CSS, HTML
Experienced with oscilloscopes, signal generator, circuit design, op-amps, Arduinos and MFC's.
Mechanical Engineer @ • Lead designer of the electrostatic JR chuck implementation for silicon wafer etching, in Unigraphics (NX). Design Engineering Authority (DEA) and project manager from C&F to customer delivery. Responsibilities also include sourcing from R&D machine shops to production worthy vendors. Design complies with Semi-S2 safety standards. Completed under short timeline and exhibited ability to perform well under pressure, and with cross functional teams
• Troubleshooted a multi-layer lock-out system for gas delivery, from console to electrical hardware, to EV block, to pneumatic valves
• Project lead as well as design authority for a novel high resolution gas delivery system, akin to PWM control, to solve customer’s high-value problems, in atomic-scale etching for next generation semiconductor fab equipment. Hands-on designer from R&D to eval, to customer delivery and production ramp.
• Introduced data-driven product development by combining E3 database query with existing Excel macros.
• Developed critical metal surface conditioning techniques and procedures in collaboration with IP-sensitive vendors. Recorded key processes and established high-value specification for future metal surface cleaning standards.
• Lead designer in next generation plasma generator electrodes using learning from cross-departmental development, patent submission on-going.
• Manage and track developing products' tool time for hardware improvement. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Webmaster and Technology Specialist @ • Played a crucial role in development of solar powered water fountain as attraction for public outreach event.
• Developed significantly better user engagement with clearer site navigation tools and audience-oriented content.
• Designed and maintained education and public outreach website for NASA funded space probe program, THEMIS/ARTEMIS and the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, WISE.
• Successfully implemented automated image generation for WISE captured photos.
• Lead content creator for newly implemented visitor program for various NASA funded research at Lick Observatory at Mount Hamilton, including the Automated Planetary Finder, APF.
• Co-developed CMS using DNN, enabled a easy-to-use interface to allow direct content creators to upload web content more easily. From June 2009 to May 2012 (3 years) Undergraduate Researcher @ • Lead researcher on vibration analysis of ball striking in tennis as it relates to human health impact
• Developed LabView to Simulink/MATLAB integration to automate accelerometer data collection
• Successfully developed and implemented ball tracking algorithm in MATLAB to analyze high speed video for incoming and outbound velocity measurement.
• Accurately determined various modes of vibration of a tennis racket and quantified manufacturer claims on enhanced vibration characteristics of various products From January 2011 to March 2012 (1 year 3 months) Engineering Intern @ • Researched and evaluated cost and feasibility of implementing a cooling device using thermoacoustic, thermoelectric, and vapor compression technologies
• Successfully defined body interior IP vehicle specs for 2015 Mustangs and F150's
• Designed and implemented an in-car cooling system prototype using CATIA From May 2010 to August 2010 (4 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension