Senior European Business Consultant @ Centric Software
Business Consultant @ CEGID
Senior Implementation Analyst / Project Manager @ Prima Solutions
B.Sc; Hons, Software Engineering @
De Montfort University
Proactive and resourceful Project Manager / Senior Implementation Analyst, enjoying 8 years’ progression in the management of ERP, mail order, ecommerce and retail management systems; accustomed to supporting the full project management lifecycle – from requirements gathering through to completion within often stringent time and resource constraints. Recently gained exposure to portfolio management; leading the implementation of
Senior European Business Consultant @ Currently harnessing a unique mix of business and technical consulting expertise to support the deployment of Centric PLM system to customers Europe-wide; overseeing post-sales activities in a pivotal project execution capacity.
• Successfully built and managed fine grain project plan, including all associated time, resources and budget.
• Gathered, analysed and delineated business requirements and prepared detailed Statements of Work.
• Configured the Centric application to match requirements and designed PLM-ERP integration objects and attributes map.
• Built custom training materials, trained users and supported change at customer sites.
• Ran steering committees and managed mitigation situations. From November 2012 to Present (3 years 2 months) Business Consultant @ (http://www.cegid.co.uk)
Currently implementing retail systems, alongside all associated ERP/PLM, project management, resource management, pre-
sales demonstrations, business analysis and process definition, training, documentation, UAT, system testing and support
within Europe's leading multi-channel IT software provider:
* Overseeing functions associated with production and costing, purchase and sales and retail integration.
* Travelling to customer sites; forging and developing client trust and confidence.
* Project managing 3rd party system integration and interfaces, alongside retail and web integration. From November 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 1 month) Senior Implementation Analyst / Project Manager @ Initially employed within the UK's leading provider of complete multi-channel IT software solutions to the apparel, clothing, footwear and accessories industry as Support Analyst and Junior Account Manager; supporting clients with retail store go-live through software / hardware installation while supporting and training staff in the use of Prima software suite, before gaining promotion to Project Manager/Senior Implementation Analyst in 2006:
• Utilising a consultative approach with clients to effectively analyse and delineate ERP system requirements; often travelling to customer sites nationwide to translate and communicate project needs.
• Reviewing customer's system usage; advising on best practices to gain the full benefits.
• Managing time and planning resources against strict project deadlines; reviewed against set milestones.
• Supporting and training new and existing customers; promoting the delivery of excellent customer service.
• Assisting with business analysis, system design and system testing.
• Playing an integral role managing ecommerce and mail order systems where system integration is setup between the website and ERP system with the use of web services.
• Customising web data requirements for product and stock information based on web site configuration. From March 2005 to November 2011 (6 years 9 months) Application Service Delivery - POS Support / Helpdesk Analyst @ Oversaw the maintenance of POS-related store systems on a daily basis while delivering 3rd line support to the helpdesk
with all software and hardware related till queries; harnessing knowledge of SQL to manage all aspects of data for store,
back office and users across all sites:
Provided support for Berkel scales; both hardware and software while managing the server.
Collaborated with software suppliers to highlight bugs and chase for resolution.
Created and implemented test plans and test scripts to test third party fixes.
Managed and configured hardware, including: servers and tills.
Updated software on tills and tested new releases.
Produced management reports in many different formats from the analysis of factual data.
Instrumental in the upgrade of both hardware and software to comply with ‘Chip and Pin'.
Appointed Administrator for Peregrine Service Centre.
Supported the implementation of SolveSE to replace current NT credit system in place.
Automated tasks using Excel and Perl/NT scripting to utilise time in performing day-to-day tasks.
Improved efficiency having developed utilities to reduce the time and effort needed to perform daily checks and
perform configuration tasks.
Successfully provided 1st and 2nd line support for facilities, IT and till-related queries across multiple sites - managing a
high level of client liaison.
Excelled in supporting approximately 300 tills over 4 sites within agreed Service Level Agreements
Ensured both start / end of day procedures were completed within deadlines across 4 stores on the POS servers.
Maintained the POS and EFT servers for all sites; managing performance and issues and periodically checking the EFT
transaction logs for consistency.
Oversaw the management of all aspects of the Mitel telephone system used throughout the company.; Recognised as a strong team builder and facilitator, committed towards the consistent delivery of service excellence as From January 2003 to January 2005 (2 years 1 month) Customer Advisor / Supervisor @ forging strong customer relationships and dealing
tactfully and diplomatically in the resolution of any arising concerns.
* Motivated and trained staff at Next Directory; instilling a culture of first class customer service.
* Gained invaluable exposure to XML and HTML programming languages in the development of the Scholarly Digital
Editions' website (2001 - 02); further cementing impressive technical skill set during industrial placement. From January 1999 to January 2003 (4 years 1 month)
Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth the 1st College From 1997 to 1999 B.Sc; Hons, Software Engineering @ De Montfort University Zahir Mitha is skilled in: Project planning / monitoring, Negotiation and influencing, Service Excellence, Supplier liaison, Systems Integration, Solutions Implementation, Building Relationships, Innovation and Creativity, Decision Making, Innovation, Solution Implementation, Negotiation, Integration, Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension