Co-Founder, Young Professional Advisory Board @ The Mentoring Partnership of New York
Chief Customer Officer of Global Client Success @ Lotame
BA, American Studies @
Board Member @ From July 2011 to Present (4 years 3 months) Gaithersburg, MDCo-Founder, Young Professional Advisory Board @ From January 2004 to Present (11 years 9 months) Chief Customer Officer of Global Client Success @ From February 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Columbia, MDClient Services Director @ newBrandAnalytics (nBA), the global leader in Social
Board Member @ From July 2011 to Present (4 years 3 months) Gaithersburg, MDCo-Founder, Young Professional Advisory Board @ From January 2004 to Present (11 years 9 months) Chief Customer Officer of Global Client Success @ From February 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Columbia, MDClient Services Director @ newBrandAnalytics (nBA), the global leader in Social Market Intelligence, helps service-focused industries extract intelligence from online conversations in order to improve operations and drive customer loyalty.
The role of the Client Services Team is to manage the configuration, implementation, training, strategic planning and adoption of newBrandAnalytics products for Clients within the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Retail and Government industries.
As the Client Services Director, responsibilities include oversight of the following teams:
• Support Desk: general troubleshooting and technical assistance
• Configuration: thorough platform and report configuration
• Analyst: consultative analyses and Professional Services
• Advisor: account management and strategic internal adoption From November 2011 to February 2014 (2 years 4 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaAdvisory Board Member @ From 2013 to 2013 (less than a year) Principal, Affiliate Sales & Marketing @ Full P&L accountability and responsibility for growing the Affiliate Channel at Network Solutions. Through crafting the strategy and driving execution for domestic and international affiliate sales, responsibilities include:
-Agency management, affiliate application vetting, affiliate platform mechanics, external partnerships (individuals & organizations), etc.
-Affiliate relationships, partnering and joint campaign planning
-Promotional, pricing, coupons and commissions strategy
-P&L Management: Staffing, Paid Placements, Commission Structure, Channel Pricing/Offers, Travel, etc.
-Strategic Partnerships and Business Development From March 2011 to November 2011 (9 months) Herndon, VAPrincipal, Organizational Strategy & Optimization @ Responsible for leading the coordination & execution of company-wide operational transformation. And, for developing and maintaining the overall transformation agenda, including cross-functional implementation plan, tracking of estimated costs & benefits, and coordination among divisional executives and their teams. From April 2010 to March 2011 (1 year) Chief of Staff, Office of the Chairman @ Supported the Chairman by understanding the highest priority issues for SHC, having an impact on solving them and improving communication between the Chairman and senior leadership / associates. From August 2008 to March 2010 (1 year 8 months) Director, Talent Development @ • Team Creation/Management: Defined the roles/responsibilities for the Talent Development team, proposed the team’s organization structure and then interviewed, screened and hired Associates for all positions.
• Training/Onboarding: Responsible for creating a pre-hire, onboarding and continued professional development calendar for 89 recently-hired MBA graduate and 26 undergraduate hires. Developed training materials and identified subject-matter experts to facilitate all training sessions.
• Program Support: Worked with company leadership across 32 business units to define roles and responsibilities for all incoming hires and also to develop support network for these hires, including cohort coaches, individual mentors and program champions. From April 2008 to August 2008 (5 months) Innovation Associate, Senior Leadership Program @ • Corporate Reorganization: Served on a 12-member cross-functional team responsible for the reorganization of SHC from traditional vertical functions to 32 separate business units, which improves decision making, increases accountability and escalates speed of execution. Reorganization included the creation of separate P&L statements, 10-K documents, boards of directors and management teams for each individual business unit.
• Talent Acquisition: Created acquisition strategy for MBA talent pipeline and increased number of MBA hires from 14 in 2007 to 89 in 2008, by interviewing 691 candidates at 16 schools, conducting 344 final round interviews at SHC and converting 89 hires from 189 offers. Acquisition strategy included determining compensation levels, creating interview guides, and benchmarking program design and standards against competition. From July 2007 to March 2008 (9 months) Summer Associate @ • Served on value-added industrial sector team evaluating investment opportunities for Private Equity Firm with $2B of capital.
• Evaluated potential investment opportunities, developed comprehensive financial analyses, determined appropriate valuation and capital structure, and helped to plan and execute bidding strategies.
• Conducted extensive Chinese market research on middle market companies in Energy, Communications, eCommerce and Import/Export sectors for Sept. 2007 Hong Kong office opening. From June 2006 to August 2006 (3 months) Director, The Mentoring Partnership of New York @ • Management: Supervised daily operations of four full-time managers and oversaw $850K operational budget. Developed strategic direction, reviewed work plans and managed financial and human resources.
• Resource Development: Provided oversight of major annual fundraiser, attended by 1,000+ young professionals that generated $750K from the financial community to support the organization’s budget. Quadrupled bottom line for resource development to $400K within one year by diversifying funding through soliciting corporate contributions, cultivating foundation support, composing grant proposals and securing in-kind donations.
• Client Interaction/Consultation: Increased the number of corporate, government, faith and community-based mentoring programs that adhere to best practices from 86 to 160+ in four years. 50,000+ youth were formally mentored yearly. Worked with organizations to provide unique solutions around strengthening/starting programs through volunteer recruitment, fundraising, board development and public awareness.
• Marketing: Spearheaded “January is National Mentoring Month” public awareness campaign in NYC and developed a cross-functional committee to increase exposure through government-proclaimed support, media coverage of special events and diversified advertising. Inquiries to toll-free # and website grew 30% annually since campaign inception.
• Promotion: Formulated partnership with the NY Jets and United Way of NYC where Jets’ season ticket holders donate unwanted tickets through MPNY to mentor/mentee pairs. 5,000+ tickets have been donated since inception in 2002.
• Training: Improved public exposure to mentoring by facilitating workshops to service providers, delivering presentations to senior-level corporate executives and government officials, and addressing large audiences, including a speech to 1,200 high-profile individuals including Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Governor George Pataki. From September 2001 to June 2005 (3 years 10 months)
MBA, Major in Strategic Management @ University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School From 2005 to 2007 BA, American Studies @ Yale University From 1997 to 2001 High School Diploma @ Friends Academy From 1985 to 1997 Zach Boisi is skilled in: Affiliate Marketing, Strategic Planning, Business Strategy, External Partner..., Social Media, Talent Development &..., P&L Management, Integration, Organizational Change, Public Speaking, Non-profit Development, Non-profit..., IT Strategy, External Sales, Talent Development, Fundraising, Strategic Partnerships, Team Building, Management, Strategy, Retail, Talent Management, E-commerce, Account Management, Program Management, Start-ups, Marketing Strategy, Business Development, Sales, Change Management, Cross-functional Team..., Marketing, Social Networking, Training, Nonprofits, Advertising, Event Management, Event Planning, Recruiting, Analysis, Budgets, Entrepreneurship, Coaching, Leadership, Human Resources, Enterprise Software, Team Management, Social Media Marketing, Market Research, Client Development