Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing @
The University of Texas at Arlington
I have a strong background in Social Media Marketing mixed with SEM. This has allowed me to continuously grow my creativity and analytical skills. I am a leader and know when to be a follower. I am a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently. My outgoing and optimistic personality along with
I have a strong background in Social Media Marketing mixed with SEM. This has allowed me to continuously grow my creativity and analytical skills. I am a leader and know when to be a follower. I am a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently. My outgoing and optimistic personality along with my strong work ethics produces measurable, quality performance. My skills are applied to team and individual projects.
Senior Search Strategist @ • Manage daily execution and optimization of paid search campaigns involving Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google PLAs for large businesses within different verticals.
• Continuously execute in-depth campaign audits and communicate insights, strategies and challenges.
• Work with planning team to prepare media plans that are informed by Account Management and Account Planning.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Issue and manage forms such as insertion orders and authorizations to buy.
• Prepare and maintain budget tracking reports, flowcharts and update with revisions for planning team.
• Deliver ongoing performance results for clients.
• Reports to the Digital Media Strategist, Search Lead.
• Supervises Associate Search Strategist. From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaSEM Escalations Account Manager @ • Addressed performance concerns with SEM accounts for SMBs within many verticals.
• Responsibilities included deep-diving into account setup and reporting to achieve a resolution, issuing credits for client retention and performance reviews to achieve better ROI.
• Collaborated with Management, Sales, Web Development and other departments during account reviews.
• Audited employees on performance metrics pertaining to yearly goals.
Listened to employees’ calls and provided recommendations on areas of opportunity for customer service audits. From October 2014 to September 2015 (1 year) SEM Account Manager @ • Built and maintained small to medium size businesses' SEM accounts with monthly budgets ranging from $1500 - $4000 within many verticals
• Responsibilities included planning, account setup, bidding, keyword research / expansion, and daily monitoring for opportunities to increase ROI and brand awareness
• Developed and implemented performance driven online marketing strategies based on client's industry, services/products, geographical targeting, and monthly media budget
• Managed and optimized PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo! Bing, and Superpages.com
• Collaborated with Sales, Web Development and SMBs to ensure completion of SEM strategies and solutions
• Analyzed Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter and Superpages.com reports to increase efficiency of budget
• Implemented seasonality changes based on the client's industry and geographical targets
• Built long term relationships with clients by demonstrating SEM knowledge, problem solving skills, and actively listening to clients advertising goals and concerns
• Google AdWords Certified From March 2012 to March 2015 (3 years 1 month) Social Media Analyst @ • Managed over 150 Facebook Fan Pages for small to medium sized businesses.
• Strategically optimized Fan Pages to increase ROI for businesses and SuperMedia.
• Analyzed Facebook Insights to increase target market penetration.
• Created creative content to increase user engagement on Fan Pages.
• Used Facebook Check-ins and Deals to prove sales conversions from Fan Page.
• Increased customer service of businesses through feedback from users.
• Provide excellent customer service skills to decrease amount of escalations and improve retention rates.
• Assisted businesses in branding themselves through social media. From July 2011 to March 2012 (9 months) Social Media Manager - Intern @ • Strategically managed all social networks, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and WordPress for a small fashion design company.
• Within a month turned daily “Likes” from a negative to a positive increase.
• Revamped and expanded marketing strategies to enhance brand image and brand awareness, ensuring uniformity across all social platforms.
• Examine ratings through Hootsuite and Facebook Insights to maintain effective communication and market penetration.
• Created online boutique using “Shop Now” tab on Facebook to increase revenue and buzz for brand.
• Uploaded images, descriptions and daily content to multiple networks.
• Researched international fashion blogs, sites, and online stores to produced fresh and valuable content so consumers will see Darian Designs as the “Fashion Expert.”
• Posted live content during fashion shows, trunk shows and photo shoots while assisting with production of events.
• Developed the hair and make-up concept for Haute Dj photo shoot.
• Used aggressive marketing to help designer be named a finalist in Texas Next Top Designer competition 2011. From January 2011 to July 2011 (7 months) Intern @ • Managed 5-7 corporate accounts on mainstream social platforms, Facebook and Twitter.
• Used account management tools such as Tweepi, Hootsuite and Tweetspinner to increase market penetration.
• Solely managed a major fashion retailer account, which included onsite marketing through YouTube videos.
• Assisted with preparation and marketing for the book launch of Social Media for the CEO.
• Geographically searched for tweets to increase direct communication with target market through Twitter.
• Researched for valuable online content that correlated with each account.
• Strategically used the Social Media for CEO formula for ROI to write creative content for all accounts. From August 2010 to October 2010 (3 months)
Texas Tech UniversityBachelor of Business Administration, Marketing @ The University of Texas at Arlington Yvonne Riggs is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Google Adwords, SEM, Facebook, PPC, Social Media, Online Marketing, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, YouTube, Digital Marketing, WordPress, Advertising, Twitter, Social Networking, HootSuite, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension