Senior Engineer @ Huawei Singapore Research Center
Scientist @ Institue of High Performance Computing, A*Star
Master of Science (MSc) @
University of Colorado Boulder
I am a post-doc researcher in the department of Computer Science at National University of Singapore. I received my PhD degree in Electrical Engineering at University of Colorado at Boulder in 2014. Currently, my research focuses on computer-aided methods for robust system design, such as design under uncertainties and performance-guided parameter synthesis. It involves applying novel ideas
I am a post-doc researcher in the department of Computer Science at National University of Singapore. I received my PhD degree in Electrical Engineering at University of Colorado at Boulder in 2014. Currently, my research focuses on computer-aided methods for robust system design, such as design under uncertainties and performance-guided parameter synthesis. It involves applying novel ideas from machine learning and statistics to large-scale engineering problems. Besides, my interests include cyber-physical systems, model checking and statistical analysis for complex systems.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow @ - Develop computer-aided methods for data-driven statistical analysis of complex systems, aiming to optimize the performance and robustness.
- Explore the property mining problem, aiming to gather insightful properties of a system from analyzing its simulation/measurement data.
- Design techniques for GPU-based high-performance analysis and verification of biochemical pathway models.
- Co-mentor the colleague graduate students in the group, providing help on their research problems and direction. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) SingaporeResearch Assistant @ - Introduce a data-driven statistical analysis framework to the verification of analog mixed-signal circuits, and extend the idea to handle black-box systems.
- Research the parameter optimization problem, improving the performance of a black-box system by tuning parameters under uncertainties from various aspects.
- Explore applications of formal methods to the verification of transistor-level analog circuits.
- Collaborate in the software development of an incremental inductive model checker for binary sequential logic circuits.
- Research sweeping algorithms, a type of combinatorial optimization to reduce logical redundancy, and investigate the effects on model checking. From May 2010 to July 2014 (4 years 3 months) Teaching Assistant @ - Organize undergraduate course lab, involving intro-level programming exercises with C and Assembly, computer architecture and the use of MCU.
- Help the instructor to prepare exams and quizzes. From January 2010 to May 2010 (5 months)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Electrical Engineering, A @ University of Colorado Boulder From 2009 to 2014 Master of Science (MSc), Electrical Engineering @ University of Colorado Boulder From 2009 to 2012 B.S., Microelectronics, 83/100 @ Shanghai Jiao Tong University From 2005 to 2009 Yan Zhang is skilled in: Algorithm Design, Control Systems Design, Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Formal Verification, Mathematics, Statistics, C, C++, Python, R, SPICE, Verilog, Matlab, LaTeX, Computer Architecture, Analog Circuit Design, Linux, Hadoop
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension