Accomplished, highly innovative PMP-certified Program Manager with proven experience in problem solving. Adept at building/leading cohesive teams to achieve business goals. Strong leadership, integrity and commitment. Able to build relationships with clients as demonstrated by specific request by client to direct program. Background in training and skilled in delivering training through stand up instruction or via collaborative
Accomplished, highly innovative PMP-certified Program Manager with proven experience in problem solving. Adept at building/leading cohesive teams to achieve business goals. Strong leadership, integrity and commitment. Able to build relationships with clients as demonstrated by specific request by client to direct program. Background in training and skilled in delivering training through stand up instruction or via collaborative tools.
Specialties: Build and establish strong relationships; Managing Vendor Relationships;
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Solution Facilitator @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Program Manager @ • Ensure successful deployment and efficient operations of Adobe-created, real-time business collaboration tools for the United States Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) by providing program management, problem solving, and administrative oversight to a program team spread across the continental United States.
• Work directly with client’s Program Management Office (PMO) to track and report system usage metrics, provide software development status updates, identify and mitigate risks, discuss technical and staffing issues, and prepare comprehensive reports and presentations for staff and management.
• Manage the priorities and tasks of all program-related personnel on the program management, technical/T4, and operations teams, including partners and sub-resources when appropriate.
• Develop and maintain effective and lucrative business relationships and partnerships with government decision makers, subcontractors, and other program stakeholders.
• Provide strategic feedback to Adobe executive and human resources teams regarding project issues, staffing concerns, and contract extension opportunities.
• Meet with third-party telecommunications, hardware, and software vendors to ensure appropriate system integrations are planned and performed and to procure and deploy associated licenses.
• Serve as communications and support liaison between client stakeholders and Adobe technical support team. From October 2011 to July 2015 (3 years 10 months) Solutions Account Manager @ • Responsible for developing and managing a strong post-sales relationship with three key Adobe customers in the Government/Public Sector.
• Work at a high level within my accounts, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with customer dept leaders (e.g., Managers/Directors); as well as any key partners or systems integrators involved in their designated accounts.
• Provide mission critical support services, monitor complex issues and work closely with the technical and engineering teams to ensure proper escalation and resolution processes are utilized.
• Independently manage complex customer situations, co-coordinating the actions of the Account Team, Adobe Technical Services (including partner resources where appropriate), and Adobe Engineering. From June 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 5 months) Sr. Project Manager @ • Project Manager for multiple disparate DoD, Government, and commercial projects with over $3MM in revenue and 20 FTE.
• These projects range from specific goal oriented projects as well as Staff Augmentation projects. In all cases, I am involved in capturing status, identifying resources, financial metrics, and forecasting.
• Provide technical and non-technical expertise in developing, deploying, and managing professional services solutions for international and Federal clients
• Responsible for managing technical and non-technical government programs of moderate risk and responsible for their growth
• Oversee project budget and schedules.
• Supervisory responsibilities include hiring, salary and performance management.
• Responsible for overall practice employee morale and retention.
• Work with Senior VP to provide strategy for future growth and planning. From June 2008 to June 2010 (2 years 1 month) Program Manager @ Managing small and medium programs consisting of a number of interrelated projects.
Job responsibilities include:
* Use AT&T and Microsoft program management tools to manage project work plans, issues, risks, and dependencies
* Produce status reports
* Conduct status meetings; facilitate issue resolution and risk management sessions
* Manage all aspects of development projects for marketing including gathering requirements, writing requirements, attending walkthroughs, providing data for testing, participating in testing, and assisting with implementation and deployment of projects.
* Work with other members of the business to produce new business and new business leads.
* Use my leadership skills to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
* Communicate within marketing, as well as, with cross functional impacting teams to provide timely and accurate information and status updates From August 2007 to June 2008 (11 months) Program Manager @ • Serve as the Senior Manager that works with Company Executives on corporate planning to develop existing client base and expand partnering opportunities/relationships.
• Program Manager for a $1.2 million/yr contract for a Counterintelligence Task Force.
• Direct programming and analysis staff members including: software engineers, technical writers, testers, system administrators, business analysts and intelligence analysts.
• Identify and support business development activities. Interface with partner agencies.
• Evaluate, interview, and present potential employees to major contractor and the Government for consideration.
• Develop internal/external account plans, milestones and “plans and actuals”.
• Report to executive management on a regular basis to provide technical consultation on Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS)/Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) tools currently available.
• Function as a project manager to create Technical Clarification Notifications, Statements of Work, and SDLC documentation. From January 2001 to August 2007 (6 years 8 months) Vendor Liaison @ See Eastport Analytics From 2001 to 2007 (6 years) Web Manager @ • Managed complete development of the division’s Intranet projects (start to finish). Developed and maintained security for the Research and Pre-clinical Development Intranet site. Built the Antimicrobials Intranet site to assist microbiologists.
• Served as lead audio/visual contact for executive level management.
• Functioned as technical resource for software, hardware file exchange, data manipulation, and presentation and browser training. From 1999 to 2001 (2 years) Business Analyst/Project Manager @ • Formulated systems designs for the Customer Support Division of world’s largest credit card issuer.
• Directed a 5-member project team to design, build, test and maintain the Company’s Intranet.
• Created and initiated test plans for application releases. Evaluated the design’s impact on key indicators.
• Reviewed best practices and identified potential areas for automation.
• Authored project plans and business requirements. Communicated with customer support center managers and executives to ensure all requirements were met. From 1997 to 1999 (2 years) Technical Trainer @ • Designed, developed, and delivered training components for telecomm companies to include both standup instruction and the creation of print training. From 1995 to 1997 (2 years) Instructional Designer @ • Designed, developed, and delivered training components for Federal and Private Companies to include both standup instruction and the creation of both print and Computer Based Training (CBT). From 1994 to 1995 (1 year) Member, Technical Staff @ • Designed, developed, and delivered training components for Federal and Private Companies to include both standup instruction and the creation of both print and Computer Based Training (CBT). From 1993 to 1994 (1 year) Instructional Designer @ • Designed, developed, and delivered training components for Federal and Private Companies to include both standup instruction and the creation of both print and Computer Based Training (CBT). From 1991 to 1993 (2 years)
BS, Communications Media @ Indiana University of Pennsylvania From 1987 to 1991 Leechburg Area High School. William CSM is skilled in: PMP, Cross-functional Team Leadership, CRM, Program Management, Business Analysis, Project Management, SharePoint, Process Improvement, SaaS, Business Intelligence, Business Process Improvement, Software Development, Software Project Management, Strategic Planning, SDLC
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension