Software executive/CTO who has conceived and led numerous technical and business initiatives in both entrepreneurial settings and established companies. Diverse professional background includes multiple leadership and hands-on roles in technology strategy and development, hosting, and professional services organizations. Well-versed in merger and acquisition activities, including due diligence, solution validation, and integration methodologies. A highly collaborative management style
Software executive/CTO who has conceived and led numerous technical and business initiatives in both entrepreneurial settings and established companies. Diverse professional background includes multiple leadership and hands-on roles in technology strategy and development, hosting, and professional services organizations. Well-versed in merger and acquisition activities, including due diligence, solution validation, and integration methodologies. A highly collaborative management style achieves strong results in customer adoption, employee satisfaction and financial performance.
Career Highlights include:
- Key member of acquired company integration team for the most successful SAP Labs acquisition to date, setting the standard for future acquisition methodologies
- Designed and built world-class, scalable hosting operation that supports on-demand (deployed in less than 1 business day) applications for global 2500 companies with users in over 100 countries.
- Chief Architect for multi-site international development organization, including management of large outsourcing capacity in Belarus and Bangalore.
- Orchestrated turnaround of under-performing teams for increased productivity, utilization and revenue generation
SVP Emerging Technologies @ VT iDirect, a subsidiary of VT Systems, is a global leader in IP‐based satellite communications
providing technology that enables our 350+partners to optimize their networks, differentiate
and profitably expand their businesses. The iDirect Intelligent Platform™ allows our partners to
run their entire business operations more efficiently via a single, unified IP‐based satellite
architecture, whether it’s providing core IP applications to the enterprise or specialized services
to any number of diverse vertical markets. iDirect is the #1 name in global satellite
communications in key industries including maritime, military/government, and oil and gas,
with a 62% hub market share and more than a quarter million remotes installed worldwide. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) VP Product Development @ From April 2011 to Present (4 years 9 months) Chief Architect @ Frictionless Commerce acquired by SAP in June 2006
Developing and managing the Software as a Service (SaaS) business, including blending of product, technology, and services into a seamless, scalable offering. First product, E-Sourcing On-Demand, successfully launched at Sapphire 2007. From June 2006 to December 2011 (5 years 7 months) Architect @ From 2006 to April 2011 (5 years) Chief Technology Officer @ Provide strategic technology vision for the company’s products and services. Maintain technology relationship with OEM partners and service providers. Communicate our technology message to customers, investors and the industry.
Chief Architect for V1.0 and 4 subsequent major releases of Frictionless Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) product suite. From April 2000 to June 2006 (6 years 3 months) Senior Systems Architect/Director @ echnical Director for global professional services group delivering customized Internet based solutions to Fortune 100 companies. Project highlights include:
- Editorial Workstation, providing a real-time collaborative web application for financial editors around the world to create news and financial information, winning the 1998 Team of the Year award.
- PartnerInfo, providing a single Internet portal for IBM business Partners, supporting 60,000 business partners in 11 languages with content from 200 different organizations. The e-commerce component resulted in $600 million dollars in revenue during first quarter of operation. winning the 1996 Team of the Year award.
- IBM Sydney 2000 Olympics Internet, providing collaborative tools for athletes and journalists. From 1996 to 2000 (4 years) Senior Systems Architect @ From 1996 to 2000 (4 years) Application Architect @ From 1990 to 1992 (2 years)
BS, Computer Science @ Eastern Kentucky University From 1981 to 1985 Wayne Haubner is skilled in: Software Development, IT Strategy, SaaS, Agile Methodologies, Enterprise Software, Strategy, Cloud Computing, E-commerce, Integration, Program Management, Leadership, Management, Foosball, ERP, CRM