Vice President Of Marketing And Business Development @
PGDSM, Marketing & Managment @
National Institute of Sales-NIS Sparta
Emerging Market Leader, Business Builder, P & L Management exp, Cultivates CXO Relationship Senior executive with 15+ years with an accomplished track record known for building highly motivated teams, delivering and sustaining revenue and profit gains within the highly competitive MENA region. Deep understanding of the India market place with strong CXO level relationships with diverse customers
Emerging Market Leader, Business Builder, P & L Management exp, Cultivates CXO Relationship Senior executive with 15+ years with an accomplished track record known for building highly motivated teams, delivering and sustaining revenue and profit gains within the highly competitive MENA region. Deep understanding of the India market place with strong CXO level relationships with diverse customers across Banking and Capital markets, Insurance, Marketing, Government and Telecom.
Exposure to almost all aspects of General & Strategic Management. Dynamic career reflecting pioneering & record breaking performance across Verticals in Education, Cloud Collaboration Space, Publishing industry, Information Technology Product & Web App Sales, Platform Adoption. Evangelized Cloud Computing in Academic Space. Success in building & maintaining strategic relationships with education institutions, universities, government institutions,corporate decision makers, establishing large volume, high profit accounts with excellent levels of retention & loyalty.
- Developing Successful Teams.
- Customer Relationships.
- Competence and Creativity to handle complex situations.
- High Performance standard.
- Positive – ‘Never Say Die’ – Attitude.
- Ability to Motivate
- Trusted by Work Group Members.
- Approachable and friendly.
- Proven track record in Sales in Enterprise markets.
-Channel and Partner Management
- Marketing and Analyst Relationship.
Startups, Venture Bootstrapping • Strategic Planning and market positioning • Industry Depth and trend analysis • Project Management • Crisis Control • Strategic Planning • Mass Communication and PR, mobilizing Market traction • Policy Recommendations & Partnerships, Co-Innovations and Liaisons
Chief Evangelist/Change Agent (DevOps | Cloud ☁I E2E Automation) @ Business transformation executive with a 15+ year track-record of helping organizations re-imagine what is possible in their industry. Key focus is driving profitable, responsive and sustainable business change through the innovative use of technologies, best practices and new business models to address emerging business opportunities and to respond to changing market dynamics and consumer behavior.
Recognized talent for developing and implementing successful Sales & Marketing strategies to propel an organization to top position. More than 8+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales, Big $ deals, Business Development, Marketing, Strategic planning, Team Management and running the overall operations of a company. Key strength in negotiation and strategy required to close deals, as well as develop and deliver presentations/demonstrations. Skilled in developing strong business relationships with customers; experience in managing large accounts and territories as well as finding and converting prospects to clients.
★ Expertise in exploring & developing new markets, organizing promotional programs, accelerating growth and achieving desired sales goals.
★ Successful track record of leadership & achievement in all assignments; established SBUs within the company and led them successfully.
★ Worked with start-up and established businesses in many industries, including BSFI & financial services, Legal services, Education, Telecom and Government.
Areas of excellence include:
★Strategic Planning - Product Concepts, Development Strategy & Business Model
★Enterprise Sales- Generate Breakthrough, Derived and Incremental Innovations/Solutions
★Business Development Define Concept-to-Market Road-maps
★Alliances & Strategic, Partnerships, Co-Innovations and Liaisons- Center Of Excellence (COE) Governance
★Operations Head - Innovation Management & Program/Project Management
★Team Supervision.- Developed capabilities, skills and tools to enable quicker turnarounds From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Pune Area, IndiaDirector Marketing @ Overall Marketing responsibilities, Managing & leading Marketing & BD Team & working closely with CEO for development of long term sales plans and ensure adoption of Test Magic & other UTS Products and Services. Responsible for building & sustaining long-term influential business relationships. Track & develop accurate and comprehensive customer and prospect database. Build long term relationships with key SIs & OEMs. Relationships with large SI’s. Providing inputs on pricing & development of collateral. Partnering with the Technical / CS/PR Teams to evangelize UTS & Test Magic. From June 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 10 months) Business Head @ Leadership role in Pune based Silicon Valley styled Startup venture in the real estate services sector. A venture of Poised Living. offers services for complete hassle free end to end service for leasing and rental solutions currently Flight Testing in Pune Market.Responsible for P & L, Responsible for formulating & executing business plan, marketing strategy, Planning, media management, brand building, promotions, events management, recruitment. Setting up a tech start-up. VC Funding Seed to Scale, from Concept to Deployment, Advocacy & Outreach, Technology Evangelism. From December 2012 to June 2013 (7 months) Pune Area, IndiaProgram Head (Advocacy & Outreach) @ Program Head for a Tech Start-up in Extra Social space. Responsible for P & L, Responsible for formulating & executing business plan, marketing strategy, Planning, media management, brand building, promotions, events management, recruitment. Setting up a tech start-up. VC Funding Seed to Scale, from Concept to Deployment, Advocacy & Outreach, Technology Evangelism. From August 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 3 months) Pune Area, IndiaSales Head / Segment Lead Adoption (Cloud Practice) @ Working as Head Adoption with Attomic Labs; Development and implementation of sales strategies for adoption of GUZOOL Cloud Platform, front end large/key client relationships and develop channel partners & SI network. Led a sales team. Drive Preference for Guzool/ Cloud based open source technologies with various agencies (Government). Liaison with Ministries, Education policy makers, eminent educationists, Centre & State administration, Vice Chancellors of Universities. Followed Public Private Partnership projects by Centre & State Government. From November 2010 to August 2011 (10 months) Pune Area, IndiaBusiness Head : Adoption (Guzool Cloud Platform) @ Adoption for Guzool OOW & Guzool Cloud Computing platform, Overall Sales responsibilities in India, Managing & leading the sales team & working closely with COO of Attomic Labs for development of long term sales plans and ensure Country wide adoption of GCP & OOW. Responsible for building & sustaining long-term influential business relationships with ministries, govt depts. OEM’s & SI’s. Track & develop accurate and comprehensive customer and prospect database. Build long term relationships with key SIs & OEMs. Relationships with large SI’s. Providing inputs on pricing & Collaborate with marketing on the development of collateral. Partnering with the Technical / CS/PR Teams to evangelize Guzool/ Cloud based technologies in India. From November 2010 to June 2011 (8 months) Pune Area, IndiaNational Manager (APAC) - Academic Strategy & Sales @ National Manager - Academic Strategy ; spearheaded GLS Global Law School student engagement program in the Subcontinent & Print sales, academic institutional sales in NLU’s, Private Law Schools & Universities. Interacted with National Law Universities through MOU’s for campus partnerships. Liaising with Vice Chancellors & Director/Principal/HOD of law colleges/Universities. Create and service demand for LexisNexis Online Research Platforms and prints sales of Indian Publications & Major Works (Imports) in India, Sri Lanka & other countries of India Subcontinent. Closely worked with the Universities, Law schools,BAR Council, National & State Government Dept & ministries & established Premier Partnerships in the Legal domain.
Lexisnexis is currently working with some major institutions like:
• Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta/Bangalore
• Sri Lanka Law College Colombo
• National Law University, Delhi
• National Law University, Jodhpur
• National Law School (NLSIU) , Bangalore
• Indian Institute of Management, Kharagpur
• Karnataka State Law University , Hubli.
• Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia NLU, Lucknow
• The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University
• Chanakya Law University, Patna
• National Law India Univ., Bhopal
• National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR)
Key Responsibilities :
Setting-up a functional Advocacy & Outreach department to handle multiple areas of Global Law School engagement & Preference push program including
• Set-up strategic alliances and relationships with Judiciary, Academic Institutions & Authors
• Develop the world-wide company brand, Establish PR practices
• Manage multiple team, v-teams and vendors
• Manage online SEO / SEM activities, Database creation, management and enhancement
• Established the image of the company in its Target Audience with Increased brand visibility.
• Developed and executed the marketing strategy for niche audiences and products to enhance reach and establish preference. From June 2009 to October 2010 (1 year 5 months) Gurgaon, IndiaProgram & Community Manager ( Global Social Media Team) -Academic Strategy @ Program & Community Manager - Academic Strategy at LexisNexis
Responsible for Global Law School student engagement & preference push academic program for Indian Subcontinent. Work with international team of Community Managers for Martindale.com Connected (over 60k members globally). Leveraging influencer communities and managing content strategies to deliver member acquisition and ongoing engagement objectives.
•Responsible for go-to-market strategy, driving success via testing and metrics
•Develop segmented e-marketing campaigns (Email, SEO, PPC and Social Media optimisation) to drive member acquisition, increase engagement and loyalty.
•Work with existing affiliate partners to develop programs to acquire members, increase user-generated content and drive traffic.
•Develop value proposition to acquire new affiliate partners from key global stakeholder associations.
• Build and maintain content aggregation and syndication network via social media channels
• Participate in professional networking by following the prominent bloggers and online writers & attending events.
• Industry-event speaker on social media, Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Refining and building broader community strategy and implementation
• Partly-responsible for developing the social media footprint and raising awareness for Martindale.com Connected brand via various social media channels
• Utilise community engagement metrics to identify and analyse issues, patterns and trends
Serve as the ‘face’ of Martindale-Hubbell international for non-US member queries
• Identify, engage and support advocates to support their success and increase member engagement.
• Author blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and screencasts and webinars where necessary From June 2009 to December 2009 (7 months) New Delhi Area, IndiaDeputy General Manager - Universities Initiatives @ Responsible for ViTELS Platform’s (Virtual & Technology Enabled Learning Solution) North India marketing strategy. Interacting with Centre & State Government, National bodies like Planning commission, Ministry of HRD, UGC & State Universities,building relationships with University Vice Chancellors, Registrars of Universities in North India for V Sat based education delivery platform i.e. ViTELS. From August 2008 to May 2009 (10 months) New Delhi Area, IndiaHead- Marketing @ Interacting with Centre & State Government, National bodies like Planning commission, Ministry of HRD, Ministry of Defense, Kenderiya Vidyalaya Sangathan , Jawahar Navyodya Vidyalaya, Army Welfare Educational Society AWES, CTSA, CBSE, NCERT, ICSE & Delhi Govt. for promotion of Teacher Empowerment Programs. From November 2007 to July 2008 (9 months) New Delhi Area, IndiaEducation Information Officer ( Marketing Head -Chandigarh) Examination Services @ As Education Information Officer “Marketing Manager – North India” (5 ½ Years experience) with (Examination Services) British Council Division, British High Commission
Marketing & promotion of IELTS, BEC, YLE, Cambridge Main suite Examinations (KET, PET, FCE, TKT IGCSE, GCE, A-O LEVELS, CIMA, ACCA, and CIM in Punjab, Haryana & H P.
Marketing and promotions of UK Qualifications to schools and colleges as well as strategic tie ups with professional institutions in north India. From July 2002 to November 2007 (5 years 5 months)
IMA, Education Managment @ The Manchester Metropolitan University From 2007 to 2007 PGDSM, Marketing & Managment, A @ National Institute of Sales-NIS Sparta From 1998 to 2001 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Public Administrations @ DAV College-Chandigarh (Punjab University) From 1995 to 1998 High School, HSC @ Shiwalik Public School From 1984 to 1993 St Josephs High School Bhatinda From 1981 to 1983 Vivek Saini is skilled in: Government Liaison, Strategic Partnerships, New Business Development, Promotions, Key Account Management, Sales Management, Community Outreach, Business Strategy, Universities, Higher Education Policy, Legal Education, Educational Technology, Marketing Management, Advocacy, Education
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension