Sr Java Developer @ California Department of Housing & Community Development
Systems Architect III @ Fidelity Information Services
Application Engineer @ ProStores - an eBay company
Sr Java Developer @ From June 2011 to Present (4 years 7 months) Sacramento, California AreaSystems Architect III @ Designed, developed and build a new web services interface for AnyTime Access(credit origination solutions to the financial services and E-Commerce communities) application for FIS. This web service interface is part of online Internet loan applications – AnyTimeLender the
Sr Java Developer @ From June 2011 to Present (4 years 7 months) Sacramento, California AreaSystems Architect III @ Designed, developed and build a new web services interface for AnyTime Access(credit origination solutions to the financial services and E-Commerce communities) application for FIS. This web service interface is part of online Internet loan applications – AnyTimeLender the only automated Internet lending solution fully integrated to with live loan agents.
- Designed and Developed a new web service interface for FIS to replace their existing third party vendor software.
- Created web services using Jboss, Jbossws-native, JAX-WS and WS Secirity.
- Generated java artifacts from wsdl using wsconsume.
- Developed EJB3 stateless session beans for middle tier processing.
- Designed and developed UI based monitoring tool for web services using Spring MVC, Hibernate and EXTJS.
- Created a Quartz schedular for generating email alerts for transactions that were not picked up by web service.
- Created EJB3 entities from reverse engineering oracle database.
Java6, Web services, Jboss5.1, JbossWS-native, JAX-WS,
JAXB, EJB3, Oracle, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA,
JavaMail, Quartz, EXTJS, Maven, SVN, Toad for Oracle. From September 2010 to May 2011 (9 months) Application Engineer @ ProStores is an eBay supported E-Commerce service providing e-commerce products and services for small and medium sized businesses to promote and sell their products and services online.
- Designed and Implemented Product search and orders search features of the application.
- Worked on requirements to assign layouts and panels to products and categories.
- Unit tested the requirements using Junit.
- Fixed defects during system and integration testing phases.
- Converted pooled rating service from Bottom up architecture to MDA (Model driven architecture) service.
- Migrated persistence mappings (hbm files) to JPA and teneo annotations in model.
- Changed security for the web module to allow users to automatically sign on to application using websphere single sign on feature.
- Enhanced the permissions model for the INTERNAL eRates application on VSPnet from a User ID and Password entry to a permissions-based control behind-the-scenes.
- Unit tested the changes using Junit and EasyMock and SOAPUI.
Environment: Java, J2EE, SOA, Web services, Hibernate, Websphere, Struts, MDA, EMF, JPA, RAD, Teneo, SoapUI, TDD, JSP, Servlet, HTML, XML, Java script, DB2, WinSQL. From July 2009 to December 2009 (6 months) Information Specialist @ C4Yourself is an online application system that allows California residents to apply for the Food Stamps Program, Cash aid and Medical Programs. C4Yourself is a new component to the existing C-IV System and is a secure self-service, public facing, web-based portal, that streamlines the way data is collected by using a conversational interview approach. This portal is developed using Java 5, J2EE, Spring Web flow, Web services, Weblogic and Oracle.
- Designed and developed several modules in this application using Java, J2EE, Spring, DAOs, JDBC and Weblogic.
- Created Web flows for information, income and expense modules using spring web flow, MVC, JSP, Java script, HTML, JSTL and XML.
- Implemented Data transfer utility for income and other sections to transfer E-Applications from C4Yourself to C-IV using Spring Web services, SOAP etc.
- Implemented persistence layer using Data access objects and JDBC.
- Implemented Junit tests for all the requirements.
- Primary and secondary on call support for Batch and interfaces.
Java 5, J2EE, Spring, Spring Web flow, JSP, Servlet, HTML, XML, JSTL, Web services, SOA, SOAP, BEA WebLogic, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, Serena Change man Version Manager, Merant Tracker, Junit, UML, Rational Rose, ANT, Cygwin, Putty, Log4J, TOAD. From December 2008 to July 2009 (8 months) OO Engineer @ Clinical Data Service (CDS) is a subproject of the Veteran Health Administration’s Health Data Repository (HDR) project. CDS is an authoritative service for HealtheVet applications and services. CDS will supply read and write services to HDR data that is nationalized, patient-centric, clinical, and viewable. This architecture is based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and implemented using Java 5, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JMS, Weblogic and Oracle 10G.
- Designed and developed iterative tasks using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle and Weblogic.
- Created and configured message consumers using Spring messaging, JMS Queues, JMS servers and Message drive beans.
- Designed and implemented JMS Asynchronous path and glued into the existing Service oriented architecture.
- Worked on Runtime configurations for J2EE applications using JMX, MBeans and Weblogic console extensions.
- Created and implemented Enterprise exception logging framework using Log4J JMSAppender, JMS Topic, Hibernate and MDB.
- Extensively worked on Functional tests and Unit tests using TestNG, EasyMock and JUnit frameworks.
Java 5, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, EJB, Message Driven Beans, Web services, SOA, JMX, WebLogic, Eclipse, WLST, Oracle 10g, Perforce, TestNG, Easy mock, Junit, UML, Rational Rose, MDA, XML, XSD, XPath, Maven, Dozer, Clover, JTA/XA, Log4J, MyEclipse, TOAD, Agile and test-driven development. From October 2007 to November 2008 (1 year 2 months) Sr. Java/Curam Developer @ eREP is an automation project that integrates eligibility related activities for Department of workforce services of Utah. The system is designed and developed using Java/J2EE/Curam framework, Websphere and DB2.
- Responsible for the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of the System.
- Design and develop screens, rules, and processes for the Medicaid Cúram modules using UML, Rational Rose, XML, Java, and EJB’s.
- Designed and implemented State New hire and Federal new hire interfaces.
- Designed and implemented Medical eligibility daily and weekly interfaces and Medical cards printing interfaces.
Java, J2EE, Curam, JSP, Servlets, Java script, EJB, Rational Rose, Websphere, ClearCase, Clearquest, Eclipse, XML, DB2, Oracle, Ant, Cruise control, Merlin tool bar, JUnit. From April 2007 to October 2007 (7 months) Sr. Java Developer @ FSFN is an automated child welfare information system designed to assist front line social workers and administration to manage, monitor and account for all factors related to child welfare services, including initial assessment, safety services, family reunification and support services, foster care and adoption assistance and permanency planning.
- Developed UI Screens with Struts, JSP, Tag Libraries, HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Developed various Action forms, action classes, Business logic and Data access (JDBC) classes for the system.
- Developed java batch programs and trigger jobs for interface updates.
- Involved in data conversion using JDBC Batch for DB2 UDB database.
Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, Servlets, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, XML, Eclipse 3.1.2, Weblogic 8.1/9.2, DB2 UDB, SVN 1.3.5, Tomcat, ANT, Rational Rose, WindowsNT. From August 2006 to March 2007 (8 months) Advanced Systems Engineer @ Service Utilization Review Guidance and Evaluation System automate the processing of Prior Authorization Requests (PAs) within the Department of Health Service Field Offices throughout California. SURGE system allows providers to submit PAs electronically via the Internet and provides Medi-Cal field office consultants a client/server environment to process these PAs.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using Struts framework, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, JDBC, Java Script, HTML and XML.
- Implemented the Struts frame work, JSP tags and HTML tags for developing UI screens.
- Implemented Hibernate Object/Relational Mapping Framework.
- Built EJB components and helper classes implementing application logicinvolved in unit testing using Junit, debugging, bug fixing.
- Verify project designs are in accordance with account standards and comply with applicable HIPAA regulations.
The Case Management Information System (CMIS) was developed for the Medi-cal Case Management (MCM) program and the In-Home Operations (IHO) program of the Department of Health Services (DHS), California. This is an intranet application that assists case managers, support staff, and management to oversee and manage cases covered under Medi-Cal.
- Involved in analysis of business, functional and system requirements.
- Designed and developed several business and service layer components.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, Servlets, and HTML.
- Implemented Hibernate Object/Relational Mapping Framework
Java, J2EE, Spring, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, WSAD 5.1.2/ RAD6.0, Websphere 5.1, Tomcat, ANT, CVS, log4j, XML, Oracle-9i, Rational Rose, TOAD. From December 2002 to July 2006 (3 years 8 months) Application Programmer @ Consulting Plus is a graphical, information-access tool designed to maximize Customer Contact Employee’s (CCE) relationships, retention opportunities, and sales with Mass Market’s customer.
- Analyzing the existing Forte application and preparing Use Cases and class diagrams for the java thin client platform.
- Used Cygent framework to code the requirements, using JSP, EJB, Servlets, Web logic etc.
- Implemented Data access logic using JDBC and Top link (O/R Mapping).
Cygent, J2EE, JSP, EJB, Forte, Java script, HTML, XML, Web services, Web logic, PVCS, Net Beans, Oracle 8, Sun Solaris 2.8, Top Link for java 2.5.1, TOAD. From December 2000 to November 2002 (2 years) Programmer @ Virtual Case Manager (VCM) is an enterprisewide, clientserver, graphical user interface information system that automates all of ORS (office of rehabilitation services) case management processes.
- Involved in Designing phase of the application using UML and Rational Rose 98i.
- Coded several windows, business objects and Service objects.
- Worked on forte programming patterns like Window control manager pattern, Event manager, DBEntity manager pattern, Server Gateway pattern, Collections etc.
- Developed test plans and worked on unit testing of the application.
Forté 3.0.L.2, DB2, Rational Rose, WindowsNT, Unix-AIX. From April 2000 to November 2000 (8 months)
MBA, Busines Administration @ Andhra University From 1994 to 1996 BS, Computer Science @ Andhra University From 1990 to 1994
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension