Victor is currently working in management consulting. He has previously worked in investment banking where he developed a working knowledge of how to analyze, structure and negotiate complex transactions for private equity clients. He has also founded two companies, one of which he successfully sold in 2013, the second one received UK government funding and was featured
Victor is currently working in management consulting. He has previously worked in investment banking where he developed a working knowledge of how to analyze, structure and negotiate complex transactions for private equity clients. He has also founded two companies, one of which he successfully sold in 2013, the second one received UK government funding and was featured in the Guardian newspaper by an investor from the BBC Dragon’s Den.
Victor is always looking for new opportunities and meeting interesting people.
- English, Romanian, Russian, German.
Analyst @ - Contributed to the development and launch of the wearable technology service at PA Consulting which resulted in winning new client projects worth over $200k in the first two months by performing research and writing proposals.
- Identified a 20% cost reduction opportunity by optimizing the real estate portfolio of a global financial services company through country-specific dynamic modeling and qualitative expert research.
- Assisted in creating a comprehensive business transformation roadmap for a shared services department by facilitating 20 workshops at a major music and publishing company.
- ITIL® v3 certified
- Certified Google Maps Sales Engineer From January 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Manhattan, New YorkDirector of Business Development @ Grabio is a mobile marketplace that allows you to safely buy or sell good and services with people and businesses nearby. We built an impressive iOS app with features like geo-fencing, real-time searches and notifications, in-app social network and much more.
- Pitched Grabio's unique selling proposition at multiple start-up community events.
- Communicated new product developments to users and prospective corporate clients.
- Worked with design and developers to meet customer needs and improve user retention.
- Analyzed and presented user engagement and iTunes downloads analytics on a weekly basis.
- Recruited, directed and supervised marketing interns. From July 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 6 months) Greater New York City AreaCo-founder and CFO @ - Launched the first student social network with an online marketplace at the University of Warwick.
- Directed a promotional video of the company that gathered 80,000 views on YouTube on launch day.
- Featured the company in a Guardian newspaper article written by a famous investor from the BBC Dragon’s Den by effectively engaging key contacts in my network.
- Created a business plan and developed a strategy for monetizing the website traffic.
- Raised £9,000 by pitching to multiple investors from the UK Start up Loans network. From January 2011 to February 2014 (3 years 2 months) Coventry, United KingdomPresident @ - Successfully led a society with over 700 members.
- Organised the largest student apprentice challenge in the UK with 120 participants and a £1700 prize.
- Taught the “Idea generation” workshop in front of 100 students. From April 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 3 months) Coventry, United KingdomFounder & CEO @ - Launched a new generation online marketplace for real estate owners, brokers and landlords.
- Employed, instructed, and supervised four real estate agents.
- Achieved annual organic revenue growth of 20%.
- Successfully sold the company. From June 2009 to February 2013 (3 years 9 months) Chisinau, MoldovaJunior Ambassador @ - Increased bank’s brand awareness and its career opportunities through:
• Active social media presence
• Attendance of all finance related events
• Collaboration with finance-oriented societies on campus
- Produced and submitted regular reports about all banking related events and presentations on
campus, including detailed student feedback and areas for improvement. From October 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 1 month) Summer Analyst @ Financial Sponsors Group
- Prepared and analysed buy-side leverage buyout scenarios for a multi-billion healthcare M&A deal.
- Researched and compiled a list of private equity potential buyers for a German asset resulting in eight successful targets.
- Contributed to debt refinance deals and analysed impact on cash flows for seven companies in the retail and media industries.
- Prepared offering memorandum sections for a public company going private deal. From June 2012 to September 2012 (4 months) London, United KingdomSpring intern @ - Gained an in-depth view of how the investment banking industry works
- Won the M&A deal simulation and took part in trading games, social and networking events
- Fast tracked and offered a summer internship in IBD From April 2011 to April 2011 (1 month) London, United KingdomResearch Assistant to a World Bank Consultant @ - Published "The development of the Moldovan non-banking financial sector 2000-2009" forthcoming, 2010, in collaboration with Doina Cebotari, World Bank Consultant
- Collected, reviewed and analyzed data on development of the Moldovan non-banking financial sector
- Compared the Moldovan non-banking financial sector to other eastern european countries From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months) Chisinau, MoldovaCommercial Banking Intern @ - Developed an understanding of and improved my knowledge about the commercial banking industry
- Learned about various investment and insurance products banks offer to clients through reading various bank materials and discussions with bankers
- Shadowed a customer relations representative and cashier while assisting clients
- Provided cashier services and assisted clients with various matters or directed them to other bank personnel From July 2008 to August 2008 (2 months) Chisinau, Moldova
BSc, Accounting & Finance @ University of Warwick - Warwick Business School From 2010 to 2013 A-Levels, AAA - Academic Scholarship @ Chigwell School, Essex, UK. From 2007 to 2009 Exchange Programme @ Waldorf Schule - Hamburg, Germany. From 2008 to 2008 Summer School @ Collège du Léman - Geneva, Switzerland. From 2006 to 2006 Victor Vintu is skilled in: Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Real Estate, Management Consulting, Strategy, Business Strategy, Financial Modeling, Microsoft Office, Finance, Procurement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension