I have 6 years of experience developing a variety of applications for a diverse set of organizations as an engineer, tech lead, and designer. I have a very "end-to-end" oriented skillset and am pretty comfortable having a hand in both application design and it's realization via a multi-layered software stack. I'm also pretty big into gaming, and
I have 6 years of experience developing a variety of applications for a diverse set of organizations as an engineer, tech lead, and designer. I have a very "end-to-end" oriented skillset and am pretty comfortable having a hand in both application design and it's realization via a multi-layered software stack. I'm also pretty big into gaming, and have published a mobile game available on both iOS and Android called Chubby Dragon. Feel free to check it out!
Senior Software Engineer @ Full-stack web developer and tech lead for a SaaS platform aimed at data replication and recovery.
• Key member of the next gen platform team utilizing Python3.4/Flask and SQLAlchemy.
• LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) web stack development, with additional usage of MongoDB
• Front-end technologies include HTML, CSS/Sass, Angular.js, jQuery, and Handlebars.js From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Freelance Software Engineer @ • Lead start-to-finish design & dev of a Titanium Alloy mobile app with < 5 weeks turnaround
• Donated an HTML5/Bootrap.js based app to USF's undergrad research program
• Lead UI design on a contract basis for Advantor utilizing Photoshop/Illustrator
• Web and mobile UI specialist in production support, utilizing Dojo.js, jQuery, and CSS
• Headed interaction design within a Java EE environment, utilizing Agile development methods (Jira) and version
• Strong PHP and PostgreSQL usage, including providing web portal localization for one of our largest
internationally-based internal customers From June 2012 to May 2013 (1 year) Graphic Designer and Application Developer @ Hybrid role as both sole client-side native Android developer and UX artist for embedded software security systems. Served on a team of three other engineers to build the Infratouch product. From October 2010 to June 2012 (1 year 9 months) Graphic/Web Designer and Digital Media Consultant @ Designed graphical content and layouts for brochures, advertisements, web content, and workbooks. In addition, I worked alongside the founders to manage hiring, print contracts, events, and various marketing tasks. From July 2009 to October 2010 (1 year 4 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension