Solutions Consultant - Key Accounts and Large Enterprise - Connectifier @ LinkedIn
Sales and Customer Success @ From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Account Executive - Search & Staffing @ Hire | Market | Sell - Advising Search/Staffing firms on how to leverage the suite of LinkedIn's Talent Solutions to source the most qualified candidates, advertise/target current openings and create brand awareness. From March 2013 to
Sales and Customer Success @ From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Account Executive - Search & Staffing @ Hire | Market | Sell - Advising Search/Staffing firms on how to leverage the suite of LinkedIn's Talent Solutions to source the most qualified candidates, advertise/target current openings and create brand awareness. From March 2013 to March 2014 (1 year 1 month) Account Executive @ Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 40 million unique visitors and 1 billion job searches per month. Indeed is available in more than 50 countries and 24 languages, covering 94% of global GDP.
- Sell online advertising solutions to direct employers throughout defined territory.
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, webinar and face-to-face meetings.
- Generate new business through daily prospecting, cold calling, online presentations, and on-site meetings.
- Consult with clients with bi-weekly meetings to maintain optimal campaign strategy and provide exception client experience.
- Analyze and present daily and monthly analytics reports to direct employers.
- Manage over 60+ advertiser accounts to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded From November 2011 to February 2013 (1 year 4 months) Sales Operations @ Responsible for implementation and management of pricing for major Group Purchasing Organization contracts at $300M medical device company.
Competent in customer master data, order entry, sales tracing, customer pricing and contract maintenance functions in SAP.
Regularly interface with top levels of sales management for contracted custom agreements’ pricing, implementation and customer sales volume qualifications.
Run, analyze and prepare monthly and quarterly fee reports for Group Purchasing Organizations.
Created daily desk procedures to streamline pricing decisions and address complex problems.
Train new employees on numerous specialized contracted pricing agreements.
Interface with distributors daily for contract and individual customer pricing.
Applied Medical is a new generation, quality-focused organization with a goal of providing exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically. Devoted listeners, we address evolving clinical and economic needs through innovative practices and technology. We are a highly integrated developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized devices for Minimally Invasive Surgery, Cardiovascular, Vascular, Urology and General Surgery From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Orange County, California Area
Bachelor of Science, Communications, Public Relations @ California State Polytechnic University-Pomona Veronica Rundle is skilled in: Advertising, Social Media, Online Advertising, B2B, PPC, Social Networking, Marketing Communications, Blogging, Cold Calling, Salesforce.com, Account Management, Sales Process, Direct Sales, Lead Generation, SEO, New Business Development, Product Marketing, Competitive Analysis, E-commerce
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension