Università Commerciale 'Luigi Bocconi' / Bocconi University
A digital flash card app where groups of students can contribute to the same flash card deck. They can organize and tag cards into different topics. From November 2013 to March 2014 (5 months) Greater Boston AreaWeb Developer @ • Portfolio: www.arcowebdev.com (Domain Expired) Now: http://mighty-lake-9037.herokuapp.com
• Examples: http://aqueous-escarpment-1183.herokuapp.com From May 2013 to July 2013 (3 months) Web Technologies Teacher Assistant @ • Teacher Assistant for Professor Ganesan Shankar's Web Technologies Class at Babson College.
• Teach class when Professor Shankar is absent.
• Work one on one with Babson students after class to help debug and resolve any issues with their web designs. From September 2011 to June 2013 (1 year 10 months) Information Technology Officer @ • Built and maintained a dynamic website that records, tracks and compiles application requirements for Babson Honors Program applicants.
• Framework used: Ruby on Rails, Database used: PostgreSQL, Styling used: Twitter Bootstrap, Version Control used: GitHub, Deployment used: Heroku From January 2013 to April 2013 (4 months) Laptop Technician and Help Desk @ • Responding to software and hardware issues that occur at Babson College, including over the phone
customer service and in person office calls.
• Repair Lenovo think pads that have hardware damage or software issues.
• Train newly hired employees. From August 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 3 months) Intern @ • Utilize Scrum Agile development methodology to set goals and monitor the efficiency of
product development. Partake in presentations and Rocket Pitches.
• Networked with various CS developers, CEO’s of Startups, and known Venture
Capitalists in the Web 2.0 industry.
• Pursued Marketing campaign: Attracting college students and other users to the website. From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension