Project Manager, Client Services and Implementation @ Olapic, Inc. (Acquired by Monotype)
Drayton Manor High School
I'm Prince2 certified with Project Management experience with a proven track record in the delivery of Business Technology and Marketing Strategy objectives. Persuasive communicator, innovative, with strong personal integrity and a reputation for exceeding expectations and making things happen. Proven negotiating skills and demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships at all levels of the business. Ideally seeking
I'm Prince2 certified with Project Management experience with a proven track record in the delivery of Business Technology and Marketing Strategy objectives. Persuasive communicator, innovative, with strong personal integrity and a reputation for exceeding expectations and making things happen. Proven negotiating skills and demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships at all levels of the business. Ideally seeking a challenging position where skill set can be used to make a valuable contribution.
Specialties: Business Technology Research, Marketing and Strategy, Consumer Insights, Technology Consulting, Strategy planing, Mobile Mind Shift, Big Data, Digital Disruption, Customer Experience, Program/Project Management- PRINCE2
Project Manager @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) London, United KingdomProject Manager @ To start up, run and manage multiple projects through to successful delivery and project close.
To manage the handover of projects to internal support and account management functions to ensure the continuity of customer care.
To communicate with internal and external stakeholders and mange stakeholder expectations.
To provide reporting to the business of the status of each project.
To plan effectively with internal and external parties to ensure adequate resource is available to deliver tasks to time and budget.
To manage and maintain standard project documentation to enable accurate and up to date reporting and timely visibility of risk or escalation e.g. PID, BRD, Actions Log, Risk Register.
To ensure accurate time recording is completed by resources allocated to projects to enable accurate billing and reporting.
To provide a high level of customer service and relationship management, through adoption of the MetaPack values. From March 2015 to November 2015 (9 months) London, United KingdomProject Support Manager (Contract) @ From November 2014 to February 2015 (4 months) London, United KingdomProject Manager, Consulting @ • Achieve a quarterly revenue goal based on the amount of advisory consulting developed and delivered in conjunction with Forrester analysts.
• Maintain a weekly advisory pipeline report that tracks the health and status of potential opportunities, engagements in flight, and those at risk of postponement/cancellation.
• Act as the main point of contact for key clients on advisory engagements.
• Manage and execute on all tasks related to advisory consulting engagements for clients, including scoping calls and kickoff/prep calls; agenda development and refinement; citations/vendor relations review cycles; meeting logistics; session attendance and participation; follow-up activities related to completed sessions, including the collection of client feedback; and developing and maintaining detailed usage reports for clients with prepurchased consulting time.
• Develop and deliver proactive advisory agendas, proposals and programs for clients.
• Conduct periodic research on key clients to stay abreast of major challenges and any major initiatives that may affect a client’s business or market and deliver relevant engagement agendas and proposals.
• Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with research and consulting colleagues. From August 2012 to August 2014 (2 years 1 month) London, United KingdomSolutions Account Manager @ Developing and managing ongoing client and candidate relationships.
Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development
Application performance management; network operations; capacity management; and network R&D
Network Management software provision, integration and support covering Fault, Root Cause Analysis, Performance Monitoring and Configuration Management.
Keep customers up to date with latest development on our solutions.
Maintaining market awareness through networking.
*Application Performance Management (APM) Solutions
*Network Performance Management (NPM) Solutions
*Network Engineering, Operations and Planning
*Network Modeling & Simulation
*Device Auditing, Troubleshooting and Mapping
*Performance Monitoring & Analytics
*VoIP performance monitoring and configuration management
*Business Justification & Competitor Analysis
*Tangible ROI, on consulting and perpetual licensing options From November 2010 to August 2012 (1 year 10 months) Training Account Manager @ Developing and managing ongoing client and candidate relationships-both on the phone and face to face.
Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking.
Became a VMware and Cisco Specialist after completing the VSP and CSE qualification.
Maintain customer and contact details on BAPS ensuring that all required marketing information is complete.
Escalate any major opportunities to CRM or Learning Services depending on the nature of the business
Keep customers up to date of any new initiatives or courses
Grow the business within the territory by growing revenue on existing customers and developing new business
Provide a high level of customer service to territory
Specialist in Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Citrix and Business Skills Training. From June 2008 to November 2010 (2 years 6 months)
BSC, Business and Management Computing @ Brunel University From 2005 to 2008 Drayton Manor High School Usman Hasan is skilled in: Business Development, Managed Services, Business Strategy, Strategy, ITIL, VMware, Market Research, CRM, Business Advisory, Microsoft Technologies, Cisco Technologies, Project Management, Competitive Analysis, Program Management, Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension