Tristan Lange is the National Account Manager and IT Project Manager for ITFM Workplace Services - responsible for managing and developing the clients to which ITFM provide IT Relocation Services to. Tristan has a reputation for a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence. History of fostering strong client relationships, exceeding client expectations and delivering consistent
Tristan Lange is the National Account Manager and IT Project Manager for ITFM Workplace Services - responsible for managing and developing the clients to which ITFM provide IT Relocation Services to. Tristan has a reputation for a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence. History of fostering strong client relationships, exceeding client expectations and delivering consistent projects in a timely manner and within budget.
National Account Manager @ • Manage and develop existing Key Accounts
• Organic Account Growth; identify and create new opportunities within the client account by attending regular face to face meetings regarding the service agreements
• Seek new account opportunities for existing service offerings, as well as responding to market trends and identifying new revenue streams for ITFM
• Carry out market research using industry related publications and media sources as well as networking with other industry related organisations and association groups
• Build and document knowledge about the clients business, key contacts and technical setup
• Actively play a part in ensuring financial targets and Service Level Agreements are reached
• Project Manager - Attend Kick Off Meetings, define scope and deliverables, with the client, provide strategic migration or relocation approach, manage the client expectations, actively involved in all stages of the planning process.
• Define Timelines, milestones, create project schedules.
• Manage a portfolio of clients, working with the Data Centre Managers, IT Infrastructure Managers and Technical Leads, to ensure that each client is being offered the full suite of ITFM’s Services
• Communicate Project Plans to Senior Management, identify stakeholder expectations, manage stakeholder expectations, identify risk and provide contingency plans.
• Identify staffing requirements and communicate with HR department ensuring that the correct skill set and numbers are assigned
• Communicate with all relocation team leaders prior to relocations clearly discussing the scope and expectations.
• Communicate with client on scope variations as they occur and agreeing on a plan of action.
• Build strong and positive relationships with clients at all levels
• Provide input for continuous improvement on systems and processes used to deliver the projects
• Analyse profit margins having input associated costs ensuring required profit margin has been achieved. From June 2013 to Present (2 years 5 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaDirector @ Running of Day to Day Operational activities to include :
Business Development & Planning
Accounting & Budgeting
Estimating & Sales
Project Management From 2005 to 2013 (8 years) Sydney Area, AustraliaDesktop manager @ Formally plan tasks using relevant planning tools, organise resources and delegate work to ensure that tasks are delivered on a timely basis and to the expected quality levels;
Develop team members through optimum task assignment and provision of support, guidance and training to ensure that a high level of productivity is maintained at all times;
Communicate project and non project information to all team members and ensure all relevant parties are kept fully informed and up to date and have sufficient information for decision making purposes;
Communicate effectively with appropriate Management, with customers and with others in different divisions of CSC and manage the communication process around user acceptance test;
Execute team administration tasks to ensure that team functions effectively as a cohesive unit;
Responsibility for inducting new starters to the team to ensure they quickly become socialised and productive;
Conduct performance appraisals for team members, documenting to standard and having ability to explain reasons for appraisal to both individual involved and other team leaders / levels of management;
Organise, time, plan and take responsibility for other general office tasks i.e. resource meetings, communication meetings, task forces, recruitment etc.
Commercial Awareness - understanding of contractual obligations and compliance with same;
Organisational Culture – ability to adapt and work well within culture of CSC and effectively build skills to transfer this ethos to others;
Build and manage business relationships with customers (internal and external) ensuring co-operation with all parties at all times; From 2000 to 2005 (5 years) Ireland
Batchelor of Business Studies, Business/Commerce, General, Degree @ Portobello College From 1993 to 1995 St. Benildus College From 1984 to 1989 Tristan Lange is skilled in: IT Operations, IT Management, IT Solutions, Project Management, New Business Development, Project Planning, Project Estimation, Business Development, IT Strategy, Data Centre, Data Centre Relocations, Business Strategy, Change Management, Estimating, Microsoft Technologies, Soe deployment, Account Management, Small Business, ITIL v3 Foundations..., Data Centre Migration, Data Center, Strategy, Management, IT Service Management, Vendor Management, Cloud Computing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension