Brunel sets itself apart by providing project management, recruitment and consultancy that enhance efficiency and add value to clients. Brunel maintains a close relationship with all customers. With their goals and ambitions in mind we deliver flexible, tailor-made resource solutions for every function. Clients are in full control and can count on hard-working and dedicated professionals. Brunel
Brunel sets itself apart by providing project management, recruitment and consultancy that enhance efficiency and add value to clients. Brunel maintains a close relationship with all customers. With their goals and ambitions in mind we deliver flexible, tailor-made resource solutions for every function. Clients are in full control and can count on hard-working and dedicated professionals. Brunel takes care of its specialists professionally and unburdens clients
from responsibilities and liabilities.
Brunel provides practical employment solutions through professional scientific contracting services. We replace expensive consulting with cost effective, highly trained and experienced contract employees for all life sciences projects, activities, roles and specialties.
Brunel Life Sciences offers a wide range of services and contracting options globally with deployment in Pharma/Biotech and Medical devices/diagnostic companies, CRO’s, hospitals
and other healthcare institutions.
Interested? Please contact me on [email protected]
Account Manager Life Sciences @ As Account Manager I'm responsible for managing consultancy projects for my clients in the Life Sciences industry.
- Prospect and network at pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotech companies
- Field Management and coaching of consultants
- Answer business and marketing communication related needs
- Recruitment and selection of profiles for project consultancy (Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Validation, …)
- Representative in national and international business conferences
- Implementing strategies and ideas for business development From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Analyst Environmental Control @ As analyst I was responsible for the environmental control of aseptic production areas, water systems, laboratories, ... in pharmaceutical production. Also I was involved in investigations of deviations and projects regarding validation. From June 2011 to March 2012 (10 months) Chef @ During this period I worked as full-time chef due to private reasons. Before that I worked mostly during the weekend as chef & waiter during my studies. From June 2010 to May 2011 (1 year) Intern Lab R&D @ During this internship I worked at the department for Virology and Chemotherapy. Here I was responsible for the technical assistance of the assays. From February 2010 to June 2010 (5 months)
Account Manager @ ASAP Training & Event From 2012 to 2013 Bachelor's degree, Pharmaceutical & Biological Laboratory Techniques @ Katholieke Hogeschool Leuven From 2006 to 2010 Modern Languages - Sciences @ Sint-Jozefscollege Aarschot From 2003 to 2005 Tri Vo is skilled in: Coaching, Pharmaceutical Industry, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Recruiting, Account Management, HR Consulting, Interviews, Technical Recruiting, Sales Prospecting, Client Prospecting