Public Relations and Communications @ Piedmont Healthcare
Social Media Specialist @ Piedmont Healthcare
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Broadcast Journalism @
The University of Georgia
Award-winning digital strategy manager, social media manager and website manager. Background includes 16 years in interactive web content production. Received Honorable Mention for Best Facebook page in the U.S. in Ragan's 2013 PR Daily Awards and Gold Award for Social Media Marketing by the Georgia Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations. Previously honored with seven Emmy
Award-winning digital strategy manager, social media manager and website manager. Background includes 16 years in interactive web content production. Received Honorable Mention for Best Facebook page in the U.S. in Ragan's 2013 PR Daily Awards and Gold Award for Social Media Marketing by the Georgia Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations. Previously honored with seven Emmy Awards and seven awards specifically for interactive media. Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Core competencies include:
» Social media management. Adept at creating and executing social media strategies on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and others to engage audiences and influence online traffic. Used deep understanding of social media to create and grow social media channels by 373% (Twitter) and 136% (Facebook) in less than one year. Also increased reach to unique users on Facebook by 1,444% year over year. Helped formulate innovative marketing programs using social media for hospital service lines.
» Digital strategy management. Internet marketing professional with proven ability to build brand awareness across multiple programs and initiatives for highly-targeted niche market. A passion for results led to a 700% increase in page views in first year and nearly 3900% increase in users in three years on social networking site for moms. Despite network decline, maintained top 10 status among 90 online communities operated by Gannett.
» Website management. Able to conceive, develop and produce SEO-friendly content to drive page views and draw unique visitors. Used strategic vision and mission to build and maintain vibrant online social networking community at startup website. Drove explosive growth by producing unique content for news website, earning four Associated Press Awards, two Edward R. Murrow Awards and one Best of Gannett Award for Best Website.
Digital Strategy Manager @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Greater Atlanta AreaPublic Relations and Communications @ 1. Responsible for leading both internal and external communications efforts for Piedmont Newnan Hospital.
2. Research, develop, review and/or edit communications materials for executive management.
3. Implement strategies and tactics to educate and build relationships with the public, media and key opinion leaders.
4. Use social media channels to showcase events and share positive feedback about hospital team members.
5. Create a regular cadence of internal communications that include executive team emails, upcoming events and employee news.
6. Respond to online complaints, work as a reputation manager for the hospital.
7. Follow through on existing communications strategies to strengthen internal/external support.
8. Work closely with all internal departments to support the organization’s overall goals and objectives. From June 2014 to April 2015 (11 months) Social Media Specialist @ 1. Manage 20 social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram.
2. Help build marketing campaigns for hospital service lines using available social media promotions.
3. Work to expand social media presence while building following on existing sites. Within one year:
-- Increased reach to unique users on Facebook by 1,444% (437,625 to 6,757,645).
-- Achieved a 136% increase in Facebook following (4,834 to 11,405)
-- Grew Twitter following by 373% (1,700 to 8,045)
4. Boosted Facebook referrals to piedmont.org and healthwatchmd.com by 640%
5. Act as a reputation manager for the company, handling complaints and showcasing praises.
6. Research the latest in social media trends, make recommendations for future projects.
7. Performed live Tweet of kidney transplant, resulting in more than 1 million impressions on Twitter.
8. Provide daily and weekly reports on social media successes across the various platforms. From May 2012 to June 2014 (2 years 2 months) Website Manager | Atlanta.MomsLikeMe.com @ 1. Handpicked to launch corporate social networking site for Metro Atlanta moms.
2. Used traditional and guerrilla marketing techniques to grow niche market.
3. Tracked Google trends and provided SEO-friendly content to grow page views.
4. Obtained results that far exceeded year-to-year expectations:
-- 700% boost in daily page views.
-- 366% increase in daily visitors.
-- 3867% increase in registered users in less than 36 months – from 600 to 23,800.
5. Executed a weekly newsletter that delivered to 22,000 moms.
6. Promoted site with weekly television appearances on NBC affiliate.
7. Facilitated successful sales proposals and organized exclusive events for moms.
8. Oversaw special projects and managed a staff of six moderators.
The Atlanta MomsLikeMe.com website became the 8th largest out of 90 in the U.S. From August 2008 to November 2011 (3 years 4 months) Web Content Editor | 11Alive.com / MyAtlTV.com @ 1. Produced original and repurposed content for all site pages.
2. Maintained site integrity as copy editor of all online content.
3. Developed full working knowledge of AP Style.
4. Implemented online style guide for reporters, producers and editors.
5. Used Photoshop and HTML to produce graphic support for online reports.
6. Executed daily newsletter updates to subscribers. From January 1998 to August 2008 (10 years 8 months) Greater Atlanta AreaExecutive Producer Dayside | WXIA-TV @ 1. Supervised producers, reporters, news anchors and editors for two-hour morning newscast, Today Show cut-ins and half hour noon newscast.
2. Stepped in during staffing shortages to produce two special reports: one in 1998 and one in 1999, both of which resulted in Emmy awards. From September 1996 to January 1998 (1 year 5 months) Greater Atlanta AreaNews Producer @ News Producer | WXIA-TV, 11Alive News | 1993 – 1996
1. Produced half-hour daily newscast, breaking news and special programming, using creative on-air story telling that resulted in four Emmy Awards and one Best of Gannett honor.
News Producer | WTLV-TV First Coast News | Jacksonville, Florida | 1989 – 1993
1. Produced half-hour daily newscast, breaking news and special programming. From March 1989 to September 1996 (7 years 7 months)
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism @ The University of Georgia From 1984 to 1987 Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Broadcast Journalism @ The University of Georgia Tracey Christensen is skilled in: Web Analytics, Brand Communication, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, Marketing Communications, Social Media, Community Management, Community Involvement, Copy Editing, Web Content, Web Content Management, Web Content Production, Corporate Events, Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension