Front End Web Development , Front End Web Development @
Highly analytical with demonstrated experience in turning metrics into real world results. An excellent communicator who fosters relationships with clear execution and follow up. Excels in a busy environment by setting goals and priorities with a keen ability to complete tasks across a wide range of categories. Personable articulation that allows for clear communication between teams and
Highly analytical with demonstrated experience in turning metrics into real world results. An excellent communicator who fosters relationships with clear execution and follow up. Excels in a busy environment by setting goals and priorities with a keen ability to complete tasks across a wide range of categories. Personable articulation that allows for clear communication between teams and verticals while adapting to company culture. Focused ambition to grow profitable user acquisition and lifetime value with a client-centric approach and a data driven commitment to progress.
Customer Success Manager | Regional Accounts | Account Management | @ CyberSource provides a complete portfolio of services that simplify and automate payment operations. Merchants use CyberSource to process online payments, streamline fraud management, and simplify payment security.
• Managing mid-market and enterprise merchants within the South West and Mid-West territories. Responsible for driving revenue growth and developing strategic relationships with a diverse portfolio of Fortune 500 customers and Top 300 Internet Retailers.
• Consulting and supporting merchant expansion and initiatives by providing E-commerce solutions, payment security, fraud management, order screening and scoping professional services engagements.
Areas of expertise include:
• Business Development • Relationship Management • SaaS Solution Selling • Pricing & Proposals • Contract Negotiations (RFP) • Customer Acquisition & Expansion • eCommerce User Experience
Customer Success Methodology & Engagement Team Lead From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) CEO Co-Founder @ Anything and everything to make outdoor regulations easier to find and understand; to help people get outside more.
Solving the problem of outdoor recreational regulation accessibility by creating a free distribution network for state regulations. A simple and visually stunning way to quickly know the rules when you're outside. Designing accessible and profitable outdoor API for regulation data that can scale and provide state regulatory bodies with a real work mobile solution for real time species management.
Building a team of friendly, smart, and awesome outdoors people who share a passion in solving real world problems to help people get outside more.
Communicating the idea to advisers, investors, and the general public everyday with a passion that never wains.
Managing the team, international contractors, and cross platform product while developing it (easier said then done, but it's why I wake up every morning). From August 2013 to Present (2 years 5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaHead of Product @ Head of product management, product development, and overseas team development. Building engaging apps that leverage real time trends to gain visibility in the market place, and drive advertising revenue.
Managing teams of up to 8 developers and designers in the Philippines, Eastern Europe, India, and the US. Using market analytics to make informed decisions on game and app design while facilitation the creative process. Managing app stores and working utilizing trends to increase featured opportunities.
Having fun and learning all the time! All the time From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaVIP Marketing Coordinator @ Pitching potential VIP clients and organizations on how to use the Flipboard platform to increase visibility and create a digital presence.
Maintaining CNN accounts by assisting with magazine creation, maintenance, creative, and support.
Developing a VIP Verified accounts program
Launching promotional partners and programs with the Flipboard editorial team to readership of 100+ million readers.
Providing high touch customer service and troubleshooting to VIP Flipboard users.
Developing a VIP stats digest by using analytics platforms, and SQL queries to show readership growth, pinpoint editorial successes, and monitor marketing campaigns.
Member and chair person of Flipboard culture community: "Making Connections" group. Brainstorming and organizing events and opportunities for members of the team to create inter-team personal connections to strengthen company culture. From March 2014 to July 2014 (5 months) Customer Support Manager @ Support Lead
Developing internal tools and protocol for content and user moderation processing over 40,000+ user reports
Managing 3 - 5 external contractors for moderation monitoring and support tickets
Developing social support & user education structure for a growing support and moderation team
Closing the development loop through user feedback to proactively improve product for a community that has grown from 40 to 90+ million users. From February 2013 to February 2014 (1 year 1 month) Community Manager @ Engaging a dynamic on and ofﬂine community through events, social media, and content
• Developing a user acquisition strategy and growing user base of over 25,000
• Directly improving mobile products to increase downloads by 80%
• Driving metric analysis to develop more efﬁcient CRM
• Increased site trafﬁc to over 500,000 in eight months while translating metrics to visitors by leveraging, content, social media current events
and new products
• Establishing and maintaining strategic mapping partnership with Surfrider Foundation through product evangelism and real word application
Attended relevant events for focused network growth while establishing markets and evangelizing the platform From January 2012 to February 2013 (1 year 2 months) Inventory Manager @ Cataloging and distributing initial shipments
• Contributing to Project Blu a revenue sharing program for ocean related non-proﬁts
• Establishing a viable market
• Engaging potential customers for feedback and participation From January 2011 to September 2011 (9 months) Account & Production Coordinator @ Overseeing promotional product production
• Consulting/Sales of promotional packages and brand management
• Promoting brand speciﬁc promotional product campaigns From January 2008 to January 2010 (2 years 1 month) Cofounder @ Organizing art, music, people through grass root marketing and strategic product placement
• Overseeing social media, artists, athletes, production and product design
• Designing creative market intrusion to promote events, brands, bands, artists and athletes under a universal brand From January 2005 to January 2010 (5 years 1 month) Sales Assoc. & Creative Merchandiser @ Translating expertise on Quiksilver’s wide range of outdoor products to customers while turning interest into sales
• Visually expressing creativity through ﬂoor plans, art installations, and event set ups to captivate an audience
• Participating in industry events and conventions to better understand market potential, competition, and new products From January 2008 to January 2009 (1 year 1 month)
BA, Philosophy @ San Francisco State University From 2010 to 2011 Diploma, GE @ Valencia High School From 2002 to 2006 AA, Liberal Arts @ Rancho Santiago Community College Tommy Chipman is skilled in: Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Copy Editing, Marketing Strategy, Blogging, Sales, Product Evangelism, Strategy, Public Relations, SEO, Online Advertising, Sports Marketing, CRM, Editing, Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension