Developer @ From May 2015
Developer @ From May 2015 to Present (6 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaWeb Development Immersive Student @ - HTML5 and CSS3
- Ruby, Sinatra and Rails
- TDD and EDD
- Databases and APIs
- Team Dynamics with Agile Methodologies + Presentation and Research Skills
- Advanced Ruby on Rails Topics
- System Administration
- Computer Science From January 2015 to April 2015 (4 months) SydneyAdministrative Assistant @ - Designed and implemented a new filing system for Superfunds in the accounting department, improving on the old system and making information easier to access for accountants.
- Performed client research via telephone and internet to gain information on their financials and aid the process of lending.
- Sorted through and filed client correspondence for use by accountants, as well as backing up documents digitally.
- Used Sage CRM software to update and maintain client information.
- Used Microsoft Excel to calculate and present commission data.
- Ad hoc administrative duties. From October 2014 to December 2014 (3 months) SydneyBar Staff @ - Provided excellent customer service to patrons, going above and beyond to assist with any problems.
- Performed stock takes to ensure supplies were kept at the optimal level so service could be provided as efficiently as possible, even at the busiest of times.
- Maintained the front of house and a safe workspace.
- Provided support to other staff in a fast-paced team environment. From August 2014 to October 2014 (3 months) Conversation Tutor and Marketing Assistant @ - Taught conversational English to students at beginner and advanced levels, both in groups and one-on-one.
- Prepared lesson plans tailored to each group of students, also working with children.
- Became proficient in the use of the WordPress CMS.
- Optimised SEO.
- Raised company profile amongst visiting Erasmus students.
- Maintained a high standard of accuracy on two company websites by editing and proofreading content. From October 2012 to March 2013 (6 months) Bologna, ItalySocial Secretary @ - Organised and promoted club events, working closely with local venues to develop business relationships.
- Collaborated with other social secretaries in the South West to organise events and socials across the region.
- Marketed and promoted club events using print media, raising awareness amongst the student body.
- Created merchandise for the club, developing new logos using GIMP. From October 2011 to June 2012 (9 months) Bristol, United KingdomIntern @ - Took on administrative duties in a varied role that included work in an office environment.
- Answered phones and emails, both in English and Italian.
- Data entry and ad hoc administrative duties using MS Office.
- Ensured the accuracy of digital product drawings.
- Performed quality control checks on warehouse machinery to make sure products were being manufactured within the optimal tolerances.
- Completed stock takes and checked supplies in the warehouse store to make sure all machines were fully equipped and performing at optimal levels. From January 2010 to June 2010 (6 months) Valduggia, Italy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension