Financial Analyst II/Revenue Analyst Research Finance @ Mayo Clinic
Finance Operations Manager @ East Coast Institute For Research
Protocol Development Coordinator @ Mayo Clinic
Bachelor of Science (BS), Health/Health Care Administration/Management @
University of North Florida
Financial Analyst II/Revenue Analyst Research Finance @ Use advanced familiarity with a clinical trial protocol and related regulatory documents for both drug and device trials in order to prepare clear documentation of who the payor will be for all medical procedures and services required in a clinical research project. Using data from Principal Investigators and study coordinators,
Financial Analyst II/Revenue Analyst Research Finance @ Use advanced familiarity with a clinical trial protocol and related regulatory documents for both drug and device trials in order to prepare clear documentation of who the payor will be for all medical procedures and services required in a clinical research project. Using data from Principal Investigators and study coordinators, the Budget and Coverage Analyst determines whether proposed clinical projects are a qualifying clinical trial as defined by Medicare Clinical Trial Policy, and determines what is billable after reviewing Medicare Benefits Policy, relevant National Coverage Decisions (NCDs) and Local Coverage Decisions (LCDs), the Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs), state laws, and, when necessary, consulting with the Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) for this region. Responsible for providing instruction to Assistant Budget and Coverage Analysts in the preparation of device billing approval applications and other trial pre-award work. Review Informed Consent, budget and protocol for consistency and accuracy. Review sponsor budget exhibit to ensure all items are included, match the internal budget and contain all the research protocol items. From March 2012 to Present (3 years 8 months) Jacksonville, Florida AreaFinance Operations Manager @ • Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Delegate tasks and accountabilities for financial team and manage the financials for open, follow-up and closed clinical trials. From October 2014 to December 2014 (3 months) Jacksonville, Florida AreaProtocol Development Coordinator @ From February 2007 to March 2012 (5 years 2 months) Research Regulatory Affairs/ Billing Specialist @ From May 2003 to February 2007 (3 years 10 months) Regulatory Specialist @ From 2006 to 2007 (1 year)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Finance, General @ Capella University From 2008 to 2010 Bachelor of Science (BS), Health/Health Care Administration/Management @ University of North Florida From 2003 to 2005 Associate of Science (AS), Health Information Management @ Florida Community College at Jacksonville From 1999 to 2002 Tiffany Williams, CCRP is skilled in: Communication, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Clinical Research, Research, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Protocol Analysis, Healthcare Industry, ICD-9, coverage analysis, medicare compliance, Medical Terminology, Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word, Healthcare, Finance, Analysis, Medicare, Accounts Receivable, Variance Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Budgets, Leadership, Hospitals, EMR, HIPAA, Management, Process Improvement, Healthcare Management, Clinical Trials, EHR, Strategic Planning, Data Analysis
Looking for a different
Tiffany Williams, CCRP?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension