BIM Coordinator @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) SingaporeSenior Architect @ From August 2014 to September 2014 (2 months) Architect @ Working directly with Design Managers, assisting them in designing to meet the aesthetic and the Vietnamese Standards (TCVN). I have had chances to work on large-scaled projects, from early stage of concept
BIM Coordinator @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) SingaporeSenior Architect @ From August 2014 to September 2014 (2 months) Architect @ Working directly with Design Managers, assisting them in designing to meet the aesthetic and the Vietnamese Standards (TCVN). I have had chances to work on large-scaled projects, from early stage of concept to development stage, both in architecture and interior.
- Vietinbank Mix-used Towers, HCMC
- Golden Hill Complex Hi-rise Building, HCMC (Development)
- Max Elite Apartment, residential towers, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Detail design)
- C.M.A Yankin, including hotel area, retail, office and high-classed apartment towers, located in Yangon, Myanmar (Concept)
- Member of Sunrise Central Project, part of Sunrise City mix-used buildings of exclusive retail malls, offices and residential towers, located in Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City.
* Participated in the project from the very first concept stage to development/ documentation stage.
* (Concept/ Schematic) Responsible for assisting Design Manager in designing the facades and the tower layouts.
* (Development/ Documentation)Responsible for the facades/ elevations and the towers of 35 storeys/ each with all the relevant details for construction.
- Take part in the concept stage of the large-scale project of Everrich 3,Dist 7, Ho Chi Minh City;
* Responsible for designing the layouts of the hi-rise residential buildings (totally 9 towers)
- Team member of project Grand Hotel extension and renovation of interior, 4-starred hotel @ Dist.1
* Complete the construction drawings, learned great experience in interior design. From July 2010 to July 2014 (4 years 1 month) Architect @ - Following the project SECC phase 2 (Saigon Exhibition & Convention Centre), Dist.7
- Team member of project Unilever Warehouse Phase 2
- Team member of project Chulai industrial park - Office & Guesthouse, Quang Nam Province From April 2010 to June 2010 (3 months) Architect @ manage and develop the projects through all the stages from concept to documentation and construction. I was not only in charge of mostly residential buildings but also took part in some commercial projects or resorts. In some projects I worked for the concept team to do the 3d works or the presentation while in others I was the member to do the documentation. I also had chance to follow a project which is under construction.
My team won the first prize for the Saigon Pavillon Project which I joined from the very first day of the competition. Now it is completely constructed.
- Key member of project Saigon Pavillon - exclusive & smart apartment building located in Dist.3 (Concept to Construction). The building is completely constructed.
- Key member of project VRG River View - high-rise residential towers, dist.1, following the construction stage.
- Member to follow Datien Resort Project, Dalat city and Platinum project - a mixed use exclusive building of retail mall, hotel, offices and apartment towers in Binh Chanh Dist.; as local architect. From January 2009 to April 2010 (1 year 4 months) Architect @ As working in such a huge and professional firm I earned a lot of experience and skills such as standards in design, project and time management, multimedia presentation. Most of the projects were from England, that we did the outsourcing jobs for many big firms which are based in England.
- Libya Universities (a system of 12 universities in Libya), Libya / member (concept
- Liverpool Schools (a system of 6 schools in Liverpool), England / member (concept
development) From October 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 3 months)
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Architecture @ HCMC University of Architecture From 2002 to 2007 Le Quy Don Gifted School, Danang city From 1998 to 2001 Tien Tran is skilled in: Architecture, Residential Architecture, Interior Design, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Vray for SketchUp, Photoshop, Microstation, MS Office Suite, High Rise, Residential, Mixed-use, Architectural Design, Vray, Construction Drawings
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension