Vice President, Channel and Federal Support @ Sonus
No education info found.
Senior Director, Customer Success @ From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaPartner @ From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Vice President, Channel and Federal Support @ Manage teams in support of Enterprise Channels and US Federal customers. From August 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 4 months) Vice
Senior Director, Customer Success @ From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaPartner @ From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Vice President, Channel and Federal Support @ Manage teams in support of Enterprise Channels and US Federal customers. From August 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 4 months) Vice President, Global Services Delivery @ In charge of reengineering and implementing a comprehensive service portfolio to reinforce the company’s position as an industry leader in Unified Communications. Assembled, trained, and managed Technical Support, Professional Services and Training; reorganized worldwide team of engineers, trainers, and professional services personnel. Direct team in implementing policies and infrastructure to strengthen services revenue and profitability. Oversee 24x7 Technical Assistance Center and all associated logistics.:
• Turned Around a Negative Services Business - Reorganized an organization, implemented new support and customer tools and create new services offerings. The net impact transformed a services business with -5% operating margins to a 65% operating margin line of business in 32 months
• Team Building & Leadership – Hired top talent and reorganized Technical Services team with offices in Japan, Hong Kong, UK and the U.S. Created a customer centric culture that enabled network engineering teams to provide excellent support of enterprise Unified Communications networks as well as Federal legacy networks
• Created Services Portfolio and trained delivery teams to sell, design, deliver and optimize complex Unified Communications networks.
• Implemented Technology Based Case Deflection tools that reduced Tier 1 and 2 support cases while increasing customer satisfaction ratings. Developed knowledge base technology and process that included reference architecture and Wiki based solutions guides.
• Assembled a team that sold and staffed the largest global UC deployment in 2012. From July 2009 to August 2012 (3 years 2 months) Senior Director, Customer Support @ Manage technical support team. Create service programs, pricing, call center infrastructure and technical support case process. From October 2007 to May 2009 (1 year 8 months) Director, Services Marketing @ From January 2004 to September 2007 (3 years 9 months) Senior Manager, Services Marketing @ From September 2002 to November 2003 (1 year 3 months) Solutions Manager @ From 2000 to 2002 (2 years) Director Business Development @ From 1998 to 1999 (1 year) Director, Solutions Engineering @ From 1996 to 1998 (2 years) National Account Manager @ From 1990 to 1996 (6 years)
Thaison Chu is skilled in: Management, Strategic Partnerships, Go-to-market Strategy, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Professional Services, Leadership, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Data Center, Product Management, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Unified Communications, Managed Services, Solution Selling
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension