A highly successful, IBM-trained, full sales cycle closer with extensive sales experience in unified communications, call center, VoIP, network (LAN/WAN), network security, professional and managed services. Enthusiastic, hard working and skilled sales executive especially adept at quickly building and maintaining long term client and channel relationships, achieving complex conceptual solution sales, and finding new logos and growing
A highly successful, IBM-trained, full sales cycle closer with extensive sales experience in unified communications, call center, VoIP, network (LAN/WAN), network security, professional and managed services. Enthusiastic, hard working and skilled sales executive especially adept at quickly building and maintaining long term client and channel relationships, achieving complex conceptual solution sales, and finding new logos and growing revenues within new and existing accounts. Key strengths include:
• Excellent work ethic and able to successfully manage a virtual work environment.
• Extensive experience in working with C-Suite executives and leadership teams.
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
• Creative at building Direct/Indirect Channel opportunity pipeline.
• Over $50 Million in technology and information services sales during career
• Consistently acheived many top "sales honors" during my technology career
Territory Account Manager @ Barracuda Networks offers industry-leading solutions designed to solve mainstream IT problems efficiently and cost-effectively, while maintaining a level of customer support and satisfaction second to none. While we maintain a strong heritage in email and web security appliances, our award-winning portfolio includes more than a dozen purpose-built solutions that support every aspect of the network – providing organizations of all sizes with true end-to-end protection that can be deployed in hardware, virtual, cloud, and mixed form factors. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Senior Account Executive @ Siemens Enterprise Communications has rebranded to Unify Inc. as of 10.15.2013
With focus on:
• Unified Communications (voice, video, messaging, mobility, web-collaboration, IM, BYOD etc.)
• Managed Services (help desk, staff augmentaton, outsourcing, maintenance, and voice/data/security)
• PBX's, SBC's, etc.
• Contact Center Solutions (IVR, Dialers, etc.)
• Project Ansible - a new cloud based tool for the future of communication!
• Extreme/Enterasys Solutions (Routers/Switches, NAC, IPS, SIEM, WAN, Firewall, VPN, & Wireless) From October 2013 to August 2014 (11 months) Account Executive @ Genesys Call Center Solutions, Global deployment and roll outs
Unified Communications (voice, video, messaging, mobility, etc.)
Managed Services (help desk, staff augmentaton, outsourcing, maintenance, voice/data/security - Managed Services
PBX's, SBC's, etc.
Contact Center Solutions (IVR, Dialers, phones, etc.)
Enterasys Solutions (Routers/Switches, NAC, IPS, SIEM, WAN, Firewall, VPN, HiPath Wireless, etc.) From 2010 to October 2013 (3 years) Account Executive & Team Leader @ Hired directly by founder and owner. Led full sales cycle efforts: targeting and building relationships with new accounts; developing relationships with manufacturing representatives, selling software, hardware, maintenance, managed services as well as various professional services offerings. Managed another Account Executive and Business Development Manager. Account territory in the TOLA area.
- Top Sales in 2008 out of 10 sales reps
- Earned Highest Gross Margin Award, 2007
- Closed 3M+ in revenue each year
- Established new SMB and Fortune 500 accounts (Closing 200K of gross profit in one month) in the TOLA area.
- Grew specific target account’s sales over 100% from year to year
- Successfully established relationships with all levels of IT, up to C-level, at each account
- Forged relationships with IBM to become the Future Com business partner liaison.
Managed Security Services (MSS), Single Sign On, Security Assessment, Network Assessment, Wireless Site Survey and Security Planning, Information Leak Prevention, Firewall Audit, Web Content Filtering, SSL VPN, Security Info and Event Management (SIEM), WAN Optimization, Intrusion Detection Products, Data Security Services, Threat Mitigation Services, Identity and Access Management Services, Security Governance, DNS/DHCP, Data Loss Prevention, Authentification, Encryption, Virtual Server Solutions, Endpoint Security, etc...
* Manufacturers include; Check Point, Blue Coat, F5; IBM, ISS, Cisco, Infoblox, Juniper Networks, McAfee, CA, Netscout, nSolutions. From June 2006 to September 2009 (3 years 4 months) Client Manager @ Led sales relationship for IBM’s portfolio of hardware, software, Managed Services and professional services solutions to UPS and, later, all of Siemens North America. Responsible for managing the complete sales cycle for all 20+ Siemens NA operating companies. Managed team of nine Sales Representatives as well as seven IBM business partners
- Closed 7M in revenue in 6 months against 12 million dollar quota with Siemens in 2006
- Earned IBM Marketing Excellence Award : 100%+ customer satisfaction 7 consecutive years, 1999-2005
- Consistently earned quarterly IBM Managers Awards, team overachievement vs. quota, 2005-2006
- Applied IBM Signature Sales Method for solution sales, building relationships across verticals / levels
United Parcel Services and Siemens North America Operating Companies (20+) From June 2005 to June 2006 (1 year 1 month) Services Sales Specialist @ Responsible for sales of IBM technical resources to customers with on-site technical needs as well as Managed Services, maintenance, hardware and software procurement, including Cisco and Nortel. Involved in complete sales cycle of professional services contracts and agreements. Also responsible for sales training presentations to new employees and other IBM divisions
- Closed between 4M to 7M each year, with year-end quota attainment of above 100%
- Consistently earned quarterly IBM Managers Awards, team overachievement vs. quota, 1999-2005
- Achieved IBM 100% Club Award, March 2004, for achieving over 100% of quota for the year
- Earned IBM Marketing Excellence Award
- Hand-selected to participate in IBM Leadership Development Program, graduated February 2002
- Awarded IBM’s top honor: IBM Leadership Award, July 2000
- Top closer in first year: #1 of 15 in total dollars and profit closed
Territory - Central and West United States
Account Verticals- State and Gov/Ed, Healthcare, Finance, Industrial, Manufacturing, Telecom, etc. From September 1998 to June 2005 (6 years 10 months) Marketing Coordinator @ Responsible for marketing, sales, and leasing 960 bed space property.
- Initiated 3-month evaluation of other US properties to outline best practices for marketing/leasing programs
- Increased occupancy from 72% to 95% or higher through tours, telephone sales and advertising From April 1996 to September 1998 (2 years 6 months)
The University of Texas at Arlington Tevis Grisso is skilled in: Hardware, Professional Services, Managed Services
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension