SENIOR MANAGER, SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT MARKETING (FIELD & EXPERIENTIAL CENTER OF EXCELLENCE) @ The Coca-Cola Company
MARKETING MANAGER, NORTHWEST @ The Coca-Cola Company
DISTRICT MARKETING MANAGER @ The Coca-Cola Company
Results-driven marketing professional with 10+ years of experience. Able to increase brand awareness and elevate sales by conceptualizing and executing innovative marketing activities and strategies, implementing social media campaigns, and overseeing the management of sports, events, entertainment and the sponsorship marketing process. Proven success in implementing award-winning programs, strategies, and marketing tools from concept to completion, resulting
Results-driven marketing professional with 10+ years of experience. Able to increase brand awareness and elevate sales by conceptualizing and executing innovative marketing activities and strategies, implementing social media campaigns, and overseeing the management of sports, events, entertainment and the sponsorship marketing process. Proven success in implementing award-winning programs, strategies, and marketing tools from concept to completion, resulting in greater team efficiency and effectiveness. Cross-functional team player who excels in collaboration across key stakeholders including agencies and customers.
SENIOR MANAGER, SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT MARKETING (FIELD & EXPERIENTIAL CENTER OF EXCELLENCE) @ Championed and enforced brand love, loyalty and value among brands, regions and Coca-Cola assets and region territories by developing field marketing and experiential programs and implementing strategies that drove profitability.
• Oversaw field marketing strategy across Coca-Cola’s North America Portfolio of brands and aligned key stakeholders on partnership opportunities which increased productivity and efficiencies across field and experiential marketing efforts. Including but not limited to Coke Zero, Coca-Cola, vitaminwater, Diet Coke, Fanta, NOS Energy Drink, and Mello Yello,
• Developed an agency management team and cultivated relationships with multiple agencies to support best in class, innovative field and experiential marketing strategies.
• Aligned customer, region and national brand strategies by overseeing the development and implementation of strategic regional marketing plans and briefs such as Coke Zero’s Historical Black College Football, Coca-Cola’s DROPs Tour, NOS Energy Drink’s Brand Booster, and Mello Yello’s History Channel Cookout Tour.
• Integrated National Marketing Platforms and Asset Plans into regional events, partnerships, and consumer brand experiences. From 2013 to Present (2 years) Greater Seattle AreaMARKETING MANAGER, NORTHWEST @ Formulated innovative marketing strategies to build brand health, consistent with brand vision for glacéau portfolio of brands (smartwater, vitaminwater, vitaminwater ZERO, POWERADE, NOS Energy Drink, and FUZE Beverage).
• Led the conceptualization and implementation of market-specific approvals, sponsorships, and advertising within the Northwest from inception to completion staying within an annual budget of up to $1M.
• Contributed as an instrumental member of Board of Managers for Experiential Marketing organization through the Integrated Marketing Campaign on NOS Energy Drink by developing and conceptualizing strategic imperatives to build trial and awareness through gaming and automotive.
• Directed and supervised a field team of 40+ full-time and part-time employees spanning across the Northwest.
• Participated as a key conduit brand execution link to Coca-Cola’s regional commercialization teams to ensure brand alignment and collaboration with local activations. From 2011 to 2013 (2 years) Greater Seattle AreaDISTRICT MARKETING MANAGER @ Subject Matter Expert Team on social media; Brought new sites and technologies to the forefront for field and experiential marketing, and recommended program launch to Field Marketing organization for FUZE Beverage, NOS Energy Drink, and vitaminwater. Cultivated entertainment asset relationships with key partners/properties, including Formula Drift, Bumbershoot, USC Events, Capitol Hill Block Party, Susan G. Komen, PAX, radio stations, print, and out of home.
• Produced major events such as vitaminwater secret shows, NOS Forum Fest, vitaminwater uncapped, as well as concerts, car shows, athletic events, celebrity hospitality, black tie and red carpets.
• Developed localized marketing plan for innovation line extensions and built comprehensive enter-to-win consumer programs with multiple asset partners, entry methods, agencies, prizes and fulfillment avenues.
• Managed glacéau brands’ local digital presence on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, and, Twitter.
• Developed powerful strategies and goals for NOS penetration into the gaming community with best in class experiential activations, social media presence and influencer events that are consistent with Coca-Cola’s 2020 vision and overall brand health. From 2009 to 2011 (2 years) Greater Seattle AreaFIELD MARKETING MANAGER @ Built and negotiated media partnership programs (print, radio, ooh, digital) and regional sponsorships (events and programs) aligned with regional marketing and sales initiatives in the Pacific Northwest, including organic chatter and traditional spot buys.
• Awarded Best Field Marketing Manager within the FUZE Beverage LLC organization in 2007 for excellent performance and contributions to the business.
• Launched field marketing in the Northwest with FUZE Beverage, NOS Energy Drink, and REHAB Recovery Supplement.
• Led the transition FUZE Beverages LLC from private ownership into Coca-Cola system.
• Engaged to speak on behalf of NOS Energy Drink about sponsorship establishments at Coca-Cola North America's Motorsport Summit in Atlanta, GA. From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Greater Seattle AreaMARKETING AND SALES MANAGER @ Revitalized corporate branding and communications and created a complete revamp supported by logo designs, website, store front, shop project cars, and all corporate communications.
Positioned the company into a major force with regional competitors in its industry, attracting Mazda Motor Corporation, major event coordinators, and sponsors.
Approved and helped design the Turbo Snail logo, revamped company business card design and promotional banners. From 2003 to 2007 (4 years)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Major in Marketing @ University of Washington Terry Vo is skilled in: Brand Management, Shopper Marketing, Field Marketing, Customer Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Social Media Techniques, Target Market Research, Event Coordination, Customer Relations, Marketing Communications, Effective Negotiation, Product Positioning, Market Expansion, Sales Support, Supervision
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension