Master’s Degree in Liberal Arts @
Kolomna State University
Data-driven and strategic professional with more than 10 years of startup-through-IPO experience. Utilizes broad skill set in marketing and management to build and scale businesses. Proven success in translating strategy into action to turnaround deficient organizations. Leverages research, consumer insight, and industry knowledge to test, iterate, and optimize campaigns and initiatives to drive customer loyalty and retention.
Data-driven and strategic professional with more than 10 years of startup-through-IPO experience. Utilizes broad skill set in marketing and management to build and scale businesses. Proven success in translating strategy into action to turnaround deficient organizations. Leverages research, consumer insight, and industry knowledge to test, iterate, and optimize campaigns and initiatives to drive customer loyalty and retention. Expert communicator known for negotiation ability, proven marketing practices, and interpersonal skills to close large deals and enhance an organization’s bottom-line.
Customer Loyalty & Retention
Online Lead Generation
Campaign & Creative Optimization
Pay per click search marketing (Adwords / Bing)
Display marketing (Google Display Network / Yahoo /RTB Platforms)
Landing page optimization
Banner and landing page design
Conversion funnel optimization
Marketing Manager - Digital Marketing @ Joined acquisition-marketing team to drive ROI positive traffic to Care.com site and convert them into paid customers. Analyzing big sets of data to put customer centric strategies in place for effective spend across all digital channels with focus on mobile platforms. Supporting product marketing & conversion efforts. Working on variety of projects to implement A/B test plans, increase conversion rates and improve member experience & retention. From September 2012 to Present (3 years 4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaStrategic Market Analyst @ Keystone Strategy is a leading strategy and economics consulting firm serving Internet, online advertising, mobile communication and other high tech industries whose businesses are built on cutting-edge science and technology.
Led multiple work streams & analysis for a leading Fortune 50 software client to identify anti-competitive behaviors by companies in emerging markets, which resulted in the $10M+ increased revenue for the client.
Supported a team of analysts with in-depth analysis to help conduct effective interviews with U.S.-based manufactures to measure impact of unfair foreign competition. From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) Greater Boston AreaDirector, Membership Loyalty and Retention @ Largest non-profit professional organization with more than 38K members and 85 chapters across US.
Elected Board position. Joined to develop measurable loyalty and retention programs to increase membership. Design and execute research strategies to advance members’ insight for new program development. Created strategic e-marketing campaigns and high targeted contact lists.
• Implemented initiatives generating a planned increase in retention rate of 35% within one year.
• Supported programs to reach a planned 25% increase in professional membership within one year
• Won a first place in the AMA National Member Acquisition campaign among other regional chapters in the U.S. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Providence, Rhode Island AreaProduct Marketing Manager @ Early stage Start-up works on the environmental industry marketplace. Developer of tested and licensed technology from Brown University to address issues of mercury pollution for B2C and B2B companies.
Lead market research to gain consumer insight and market potential for successful new product proposals. Supported strategic direction for management team to position new product lines within competitive market.
• Created strategic marketing plan and budget for a B2C marketplace to test new products on the East Coast
• Lead market research projects with groundbreaking findings that changed strategic course of the organization. Stood to the deadlines and budget. From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Providence, Rhode Island AreaMarketing Specialist, Loyalty & Retention @ Not for profit supplier of financial solutions with 35,000 members, 130 full-time employees, and more than $254M in assets
Managed loyalty programs division for various market segments to increase penetration and retention rates among members. Developed strategic marketing plans, rewards programs and promotional campaigns utilizing a $450K media-marketing budget to increase customer retention.
• Led increase in sales by 20% within half a year during time of economic downturn.
• Maximized positive media coverage and reduced marketing budget expenditures for direct advertising by 10%. From 2006 to 2009 (3 years) Providence, Rhode Island AreaSenior Account Director @ Full-service national advertising and marketing agency with 200 employees and $15M+ in revenue.
Oversaw 5 sales representatives in department to generate new business and develop sales strategy. Generated sales-leads though intelligence gathering efforts and market analysis. Developed sale materials for negotiations with top agency accounts and created presentation for various clients.
• Achieved 40% close rate in all leads.
• Increased organization’s brand value on market through corporate public relations utilizing media outlets, exhibitions, and seminars. From 2004 to 2006 (2 years) Senior Account Manager @ From 2000 to 2004 (4 years)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing and Sociology @ Bryant UniversityMaster’s Degree in Liberal Arts, History of Art, Music & Foreing Literature @ Kolomna State University Tatiana Rybakova is skilled in: Market Research, Marketing Strategy, Strategy, Marketing Research, Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Online Marketing, Segmentation, Social Media Marketing, Analytics, Leadership, Qualitative & Quantitative Market Research, Budgeting & Strategical Marketing Planning, Market Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension