Guest Lecturer @ Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago
Global Head Connected Enterprise - Chief Innovation Office @ ServiceNow
Principal Executive Strategist @ ServiceNow
University of California, San Diego
As a driven technology and transformation leader, I developed value added technology solutions that delivered measurable savings and ROI for companies as CTO of Amtrak, Director at Sears and IBM. I modernized IT infrastructures, optimized processes, maximized resources, and elevated service delivery in complex global environments. I have also been successful in financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and
As a driven technology and transformation leader, I developed value added technology solutions that delivered measurable savings and ROI for companies as CTO of Amtrak, Director at Sears and IBM. I modernized IT infrastructures, optimized processes, maximized resources, and elevated service delivery in complex global environments. I have also been successful in financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution. I am particularly adept at:
- Spearheading IT strategic plan development and execution
- Driving efficiency and cost savings through the application of emerging technologies
- Maximizing customer satisfaction through the optimization of IT and IS resources
I hold an MC in Project Management from George Washington University, and a BA in Economics from the University of California San Diego. I am consistently recognized by employers and clients for exceeding expectations. You will also find I excel in translating complex ideas to diverse, non-technical audiences with ease.
My proficiencies include:
Strategic Planning / Organizational Change / Business Intelligence / Cloud Management / Controls / Continuity / Service & Change Management / Continuous Process Improvement / Vendor Management / Global / IT Infrastructure / Enterprise Architecture / CRM
Regional Chief Strategy Officer @ Providing executive level advisory services to extend the value of service management across the corporate enterprise and support organizations in their efforts to transform and modernize.
This includes all aspects of Operations, HR, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Audit, IT as well as Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management.
My passion is to help organizations optimize performance, incorporate best practices and execute successfully on their strategic roadmaps. Utilizing my focus on customer satisfaction to drive value and innovation. From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Chief Technology Officer @ Recruited to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Focused on IT strategy, business intelligence, enterprise architecture, strategic vendor management, service management and governance. Defined and implemented modernization and transformation strategy, while creating measurable value added technology solutions. Managed 56 staff and $41M budget. From April 2012 to 2014 (2 years) President @ Started up consulting firm to reduce silo’ed operations and focus on service management delivery for companies in China and US.
- Simplified multi-vendor, legacy applications and infrastructure for an international collateral recovery corporation enabling streamlined partner communication and accounting management
- Defined process and architectural roadmaps for a Chinese professional services company to solidify repeatable functions while allowing for rapid and agile growth.
- Provided asset and vendor management consulting services for two national and multi-national retailers consolidating vendors and increasing utilized assets while increasing efficiencies and reducing costs 28% and 36% respectively. From 2011 to 2014 (3 years) Director Information Technology @ Created and led international team in delivering efficient infrastructure services for vendor, asset and configuration management disciplines to 67 business units. Managed 1.3 million IT and non-IT assets across retail environment. Led team of 10 / $36M budget. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Chief Technologist - Service Management Solutions @ As lead architect, trained and managed sales & technical teams in developing, marketing and delivering technology solutions based on client needs. Created repeatable business value analysis around multiple scenarios (e.g. service, storage, security and IT financial management). From 2007 to 2010 (3 years) Principal / Partner - West Service Sectors @ In charge of sales and successful delivery of two of the five solution product groups (SPG’s) across two of the three sectors while building and developing a consulting practice along the two SPG’s. Developed executive relationships with the appropriate cross lines of business in order to identify solutions that address client requirements while developing partnership relationships with C-Level and Senior Management client teams.
- Educated and lead the Sales & Delivery cluster personnel assigned to me for offerings, pro-active opportunity generation and performance status.
- Recognized as a consulting expert in the IT Services Management for Operational efficiency competency
- Increased client loyalty by ensuring client satisfaction rating of 'Satisfied' or above on every engagement and secured follow-on business with finance industry client base.
- Achieved several new client partnerships with companies that had not done business with IBM for several years. From 2006 to 2007 (1 year) Management Consultant @ Directed dev. & implementation of processes that improve operational efficiency and R.O.I by implementing service and asset mgmt. solutions for clients. Directly responsible for driving sales, client sat., talent development and solution renewal for the North America Region. Accountable for bottom-line factors including solution mgmt, facilitating interlock with partner, peer, and supporting orgs. Defined/prioritized services investment activities, asset reuse, sales productivity improvements, strategic planning and implementation.
- Organized team and partnered with competitor to create new solution designed to penetrate the SMB market. Partial 1st year results are projected to exceed $10 million USD
- Managed two “troubled” projects to resolution ensuring customer’s satisfaction and retaining profitability, saving the business from losing over $300 million USD in yearly revenue From 2000 to 2005 (5 years)
MCPM, Project Management @ The George Washington University - School of BusinessEconomics, Economics and Chinese Studies @ University of California, San Diego Tasker Generes is skilled in: IT Strategy, IT Service Management, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Architecture, Vendor Management, Enterprise Software, Business Analysis, Management, Process Improvement, Professional Services, Governance, Project Management, Consulting, Team Leadership, Program Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension