Software Engineer @ Morgan Stanley Investment Management
Versatile Engineer with expertise in full stack software development and leading engineering teams. I have experience across various areas such as high volume consumer e-commerce, android platform services, database systems and investment banking. I have a passion for defining and building high class customer facing products. From coding distributed systems to defining product features and roadmaps -
Versatile Engineer with expertise in full stack software development and leading engineering teams. I have experience across various areas such as high volume consumer e-commerce, android platform services, database systems and investment banking. I have a passion for defining and building high class customer facing products. From coding distributed systems to defining product features and roadmaps - I have sought roles that have enabled me to develop the multi-functional expertise.
Software Engineer @ From July 2011 to Present (4 years 6 months) Technical Manager @ Technical Manager:
- Lead small and medium-size engineering teams to design and develop enterprise solutions using Oracle fusion middleware suite of products. http://www.oracle.com/us/products/middleware/overview/index.html
- Worked with various Oracle customers guiding them through the product adoption, creating reference architectures, proof of concepts and leading teams for implementation.
- During one of the engagements presented an Enterprise 2.0 solution to the senior management of the client. The effort turned into a conference room pilot project worth $250K which ended up coming as a $2 Million implementation project.
- Won Customer satisfaction award, Employee recognition award, Spot awards and received letter of appreciation from Program Director.
Software Engineer, Oracle Lite: Oracle Lite is a very low install footprint database with a mobile server that can be used to run applications with limited or low network connectivity in an offline-online mode. When the network availability is low the application can switch to offline mode, and synchronize the state when back online.
- Worked on the development of the mobile server
- Added support for offline synchronization, file based synchronization, multi user support From August 2007 to July 2011 (4 years) Software Engineer @ Designed and developed an Alert system that is used by FDA to send alert messages to the registered facilities. The system also provides set of API’s that can be leveraged by other FDA systems to incorporate alerting capabilities. From November 2006 to August 2007 (10 months) Software Engineer @ I was the lead engineer who designed and developed an FX Trade Netting platform, used by FX operations to settle trades and execute SWIFT transactions for straight through processing. From 2006 to 2006 (less than a year) Software Engineer @ - I worked as a software engineer to design and develop payment infrastructure for Europe’s biggest financial clearing house.
- I was lead engineer to develop a messaging application testing platform that was used to test the mission critical financial messaging engine before its production rollout. It was a complex system that ran thousands of business rules, scenarios and compared them with the actual output of the messaging engine. From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Software Engineer @ Worked on design and development of a data uploader product, that is used by major financial data publishing houses to collect and publish financial data for various institutional companies around the world. From September 2004 to September 2005 (1 year 1 month)
Bachelors of Technology, computer science @ Kurukshetra UniversityStanford University Tajinder Gadh is skilled in: JAVA, Algorithms, Distributed Systems, Object Oriented Design, Big Data, Mobile Computing, REST, Engineering Leadership, Scalability, Enterprise Architecture, Agile Methodologies, Oracle, Product Management, Design Patterns, Weblogic
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension