A communicative and enthusiastic manager with extensive experience in product management and user experience design in the software, telecommunication and internet industry. Able to initiate projects and give new impulses. Proven leadership qualities with ability to engage and motivate teams to achieve objectives. First-class analytical and problem solving skills. Adept in working in fast-paced international environments, cope
A communicative and enthusiastic manager with extensive experience in product management and user experience design in the software, telecommunication and internet industry. Able to initiate projects and give new impulses. Proven leadership qualities with ability to engage and motivate teams to achieve objectives. First-class analytical and problem solving skills. Adept in working in fast-paced international environments, cope with pressure and set priorities. Fluent in English and German.
Founder & CPO @ From October 2010 to Present (5 years 3 months) Product Manager, Social Location @ As part of Nokia’s Software and Services division the Location department delivers map-based application and location based services to end consumers.
- Led cross-disciplinary team of up to 15 software developers, designers and QA engineers to deliver successful software solutions for web, desktop and mobile devices. Applied agile development and user centric design methods such as Scrum.
- Defined product vision, scope and requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders based on user centered research, market research, business goals and company wide strategic objectives. This included defining product roadmap, product architecture, key user flows and functional requirements.
- Defined, prioritized and drove consensus on features and content through the product backlog and worked closely with the design and engineering teams on the implementation.
- Collaborated closely with legal, marketing, sales, customer care and business development teams to ensure full transparency of progress, opportunities and impediments throughout the product lifecycle. From June 2006 to April 2010 (3 years 11 months) Product Marketing Manager @ Software company specialized in context-sensitive mobile services and OEM navigation software. Acquired by Nokia in 2006.
- Established product positioning and customer value proposition.
- Coordinated product delivery for OEM partnerships.
- Developed product marketing material and coordinated marketing events.
- Created and delivered demos for internal and external audiences. From June 2005 to June 2006 (1 year 1 month) Graduand @ Research and Technology Division, Department for Communication & Interaction Design.
- Carried out research and wrote diploma thesis on the success factors of ubiquitous computing in the automotive industry. From September 2004 to March 2005 (7 months) Trainee Product Marketing & Web Development @ - Defined product positioning and marketing messages in collaboration with key stakeholders from Live 1 to Live 4.
- Conceptualized, developed and maintained the company's consumer and community website (www.ableton.com) From October 2001 to July 2004 (2 years 10 months) Political Assistant @ Researched defense matters in preparation of work in the defense committee. From December 1999 to October 2001 (1 year 11 months) Berlin Area, Germany
Master of Science, Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia, 1.5 (Excellent) @ University of the Arts Berlin, Germany From 2002 to 2005 Political Science and Government, 1.2 (Excellent) @ Freie Universität Berlin From 1998 to 2002 Sven Koerbitz is skilled in: User Experience, Product Management, Location Based Services, Mobile Applications, Software Development, Online Video Strategy, Product Strategies, Entrepreneurship, Early-stage Startups, Recommendation, Mobile Devices, Digital Media, Start-ups, User-centered Design, Agile Methodologies
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension