Master of Computer Applications (MCA) @
Innovative and creative software professional, possessing strong talent in smartphone platforms and wearable technologies. Award-winning, demonstrating proven track record of continual advancement and increasing authority, with nearly 10 years of experience. Expertise in Android development, including P2P and multi-media applications. Conceptualize, prototype and develop features for mobile platforms, backed by 13 patents filed with USPTO and other
Innovative and creative software professional, possessing strong talent in smartphone platforms and wearable technologies. Award-winning, demonstrating proven track record of continual advancement and increasing authority, with nearly 10 years of experience. Expertise in Android development, including P2P and multi-media applications. Conceptualize, prototype and develop features for mobile platforms, backed by 13 patents filed with USPTO and other organizations. Effective cross-functional collaborator, steering and contributing to team projects.
▪ Software Engineering
▪ Mobile architecture
▪ Agile Development
▪ Requirements Analysis
▪ Prototyping & Concept Design
▪ Android Development
▪ Java Programming
▪ Project Management
▪ Cross-Functional Collaboration
▪ Patent Review
▪ Product Development
▪ Research & Analysis
Android Tech Lead @ Design and engineer next generation banking solutions for mobiles, wearables, beacons and wide range of IOT products. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSenior Staff Software Engineer @ ▪ Design and engineer interactive complications for Moto 360 2015
▪ Led the research and development of user-defined differentiations and features for upcoming products running on Android wear technology.
▪ Design and develop software for next-generation Motorola Wear products.
▪ Participating in next-generation wearables project, facilitating product sessions and discovery phase, including prototype development. From February 2015 to July 2015 (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSenior Staff Software Engineer @ Developed user-defined differentiations and features for Android platform.
▪ Took part in Droid Dream feature architecture and implementation, now running on 2M+ devices.
▪ Acquired 2M+ users of gallery application, engineering various features, including third-party integration.
▪ Mentored summer interns and new hires.
▪ Served as lead engineer on P2P-based connectivity project – baseline for future content-sharing product launches after proof of concept, surpassing capabilities and quality validation.
▪ Active volunteer, evangelist and advocate in advancing company projects as member, Motorola Patent Committee and ambassador of Motorola Intellectual Property (2014). From July 2012 to February 2015 (2 years 8 months) Senior Software Engineer @ Contributed to feature design reviews, effort estimates and engineering prototypes. Liaised with third-party vendors, addressing software components and library integration. Appointed as lead engineer for Motorola Motocast music application.
▪ Named engineering lead for Motorola dialer application later installed on 5M+ AT&T-, T-Mobile- and Verizon-provider Motorola devices, developing and implementing multi-party conference call and speed-dial management as core experience features.
▪ Leveraged company’s competitiveness in market’s Android-based camera space by architecting and applying multi-shot picture / burst-mode capture capabilities.
▪ Contributed to development and introduction of game-changing consumer music technology installed on 2M+ Motorola devices, enabling playlist creation, queue management, remote access/shareability and online purchase.
▪ Facilitated market-first push for Motorola features in developing markets through requirements and feasibility analysis, utilizing Agile process in meeting established deadlines.
▪ Designed and implemented Sweep panorama camera feature, used on 5M+ Motorola devices. From June 2007 to June 2012 (5 years 1 month) Wireless Development Engineer (Intern) @ • IPCS management infrastructure development
• Developed the OAMP client-server framework for Sipera’s
IPCS security management system for VOIP networks
• Integrated SNMP subsystem with the OAMP framework
• Developed TLS certificate implementation scripts From August 2006 to April 2007 (9 months) Engineering Intern @ Audio/Video Sync Engine using OpenMax over Motorola multimedia platform From May 2006 to August 2006 (4 months) Software Engineer @ Symbian/J2ME Software Development, Authentication Management for IndTelesoft VoIP applications. From August 2004 to December 2004 (5 months) Software Engineer Intern @ J2ME Application Development over Symbian platform. From March 2004 to August 2004 (6 months)
MS, Computer Science, 3.9 @ The University of Texas at Arlington From 2005 to 2007 Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Computer Science and Computer Programming @ Bangalore University From 2001 to 2004 Bachelor of Science (BS), Chemistry @ Delhi University From 1998 to 2001 CBSE Senior Secondary @ Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi From 1996 to 1998 CBSE Secondary @ Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar, Jharkhand, India From 1990 to 1996 Sujoy Das is skilled in: Android, Java, J2ME, Mobile Applications, Software Development, Software Engineering, C++, Cloud Computing, Mobile Devices, Wireless, Integration, Requirements Analysis, Agile Methodologies, Software Design, Mobile Technology
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension